Status
Not open for further replies.

FranKie

Bronze Member
IC Name:Thek Evara
IC Level:6
Admin who banned you:james Little
Reason for ban:1 avoiding admin jail
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes,why He admin jailed when i was ICly jailed,then when IC jail time was end I spawned in Dilimore PD outside,and Harold Clerks talked to me change skin and before i Answer: Boom, got false banned(looks like he think I teleported)now if he thinks I wanted to disrespect an admin getting free from admin jail getting out of IC Jail when my sentence were completed he's very wrong
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Other comments:(thats my first ban in all my life playing GTA SAMP)
There's Screenshots to prove it.......

James Little

Tanga don't be surprised if you get banned form the forusm by Alec. There is no need to post in other people's ban appeals.

Harold

Silver Member
James Little said:
Tanga don't be surprised if you get banned form the forusm by Alec. There is no need to post in other people's ban appeals.
Sorry for posting but hes probably trying to rise his posts on the forums to get better "Score"

FranKie

Bronze Member
With all respect I'm really sorry for this,but how can i get back to Admin jail?honestly ,My point isn't disrespect or break server rules,he would put me back,but when my sentence was end I just saw a Ban in 20 secs of unwanted freedom,what were i'm supoosed to do log off?it would be non Rp and useless,you want put me back in Admin jail?put me back ,How I said my point isn't disrespect the rules,very less avoid Admin jail,If my Rp sentence is less then Admin jail sentence what were I supoosed to do?Unban me and put me back in Admin jail,I know the fault was mine but I never would try to break rules or something,this is an appeal
I hope you can help me

Akira

Bronze Member
I think he got jailed, exploited or something inside of it, then admin jailed. And when the Police jail finished, he got out of admin jail... It may happen

Hopkins

Silver Member
Damian_Clerks said:
James Little said:
Sorry for posting but hes probably trying to rise his posts on the forums to get better "Score"
Looks like you are too to be honest.
I'd give this guy a shot at being unbanned. I say unban him on April 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.