What's new

Denied The worst word and suggestion ever: CK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypo

Silver Member
Alright. Because a lot of NOOBS. Like jumping off buildings and shit. I think we need a CK script thing.
If someone falls of a very high building, or out of a plane. They get CKed. And cant log in with that account again.
And the (NEW((V1.0)) ) medical ranks: 5,6,7 (Captain, Chief, Commissioner) can /ck [ID/Name] . Because we get a lot of people who RP their dying. And these ranks are for loyal people only so there will be no abuse.

Feel free to post your opinions.

Joshy

That's extremely dumb. CK's are supposed to be roleplayed, and then you just get a namechange or something after. But you have a choice of it.

Skypo

Silver Member
Joshy said:
That's extremely dumb. CK's are supposed to be roleplayed, and then you just get a namechange or something after. But you have a choice of it.
A name change after you CK'ed would be good too.

Joshy

No I mean, if you're going to get CK'd, they have to agree to it. You can't just set it to them automatically having to make a new account.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Sorry no, don't like it.
I'll be getting namechanges left and right.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
CK should be totally RPed and have a reason.
When you accidentally fall off something or exit a plane, car you can't play anymore?
Rather not. Better would be to give RP reasons to CK, for example being a wanted criminal etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.