What's new

The video..Rage

Michael_Corner

The video *cough* Ian knows *cough* is officially off youtube. (Forgot it was there.)

Anyways, that's all! ^.^

Zazz

Robin_Alterlis said:
Uhm.. What video ? :?:
Apparently the guys decided to shoot a video of RCRP and things got a little hectic, and I hear it also got a little racist.
But I am afraid that is all I know on the subject. If anyone is willing to say what really happened than that will clear some things up.

Michael_Corner

Jake_Gibson said:
Robin_Alterlis said:
Apparently the guys decided to shoot a video of RCRP and things got a little hectic, and I hear it also got a little racist.
But I am afraid that is all I know on the subject. If anyone is willing to say what really happened than that will clear some things up.
wtf are you talking about, lol.

Old players know what I'm talking about. Ian was so mad, he wanted to perma-ban me.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Michael_Corner said:
Jake_Gibson said:
Robin_Alterlis said:

Old players know what I'm talking about. Ian was so mad, he wanted to perma-ban me.
ROFL It was epic.

Skypo

Silver Member
Michael_Corner said:
Jake_Gibson said:
Robin_Alterlis said:

I ROFLED for like 2 days.

*at school*
MUWHAHAHAHAH

Why are you laughing dude?

Nahh.. Just my mind driving me crazy XD

Michael_Corner

Oh..really?

Those pics were snapped when I posted it on YouTube.

I deleted the name of my helper, didn't want to get him in trouble...