What's new

The tutorial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHondaTuner

I allredy had an account, but now i wanted to log in and I have to complete a new tutorial..
I allways have one wrong answer, sadly the server wont tell me wich one that is :S

One question seems courius to me: "Wich one of these is not an officiall RCRP Rule?"
All answers are listed in the forum as forbidden, so wich should be not "official"?!

Also the "you want to great a player you havnt met him ICly before" is confusing.
If i know that guy IRl i apparently know his name, so "((hi mark :D))" is possible, if i want to know his real name i also could ask "((whats your name?))"
I guess the sense of this question is to test the player, if he knows the diffrence and usage of IC/OOC. Thats clear to me - but not that question..

:thumbdown:

EDIT: LOL, i tried once more and now.. I'm banned :roll:
And btw, its forbidden to reset my ip to evade, but it automaticly resets each time i turn the router off, and iam doing this everytime i go to bed like the rest of the electrical devies..

So would someone be so nice and tell me what iam doing wrong in teh 2 mentioned questions? thanks :wavebye:

Take a look on all the rules for Red County Roleplay and you might know it next time. It's one answer that is NOT a offical rule. I can't state wich one anyhow.

TheHondaTuner

No driver-shooting. Driver shooting has a much faster rate of fire than passenger shooting, or shooting while on foot. In the interest of fairness, we ask players not to take advantage of this.
This offense can lead to an admin jail, temporary ban, or permanent ban, depending on the situation.

No helicopter blade-killing.
It is unrealistic for a helecopter to come to an altitude where a player can be killed by it's rotor blades. As such, anyone who kills another player with helecopter blades, regardless of how fully the situation was roleplayed, will have action taken against them. Accidents will be taken into consideration
This offense can lead to a temporary ban, or even a permanent ban if it was deemed that the helecopter blade kill was deemed to be deathmatching. It should also be noted that all blade kills are reported to all online Admins automatically.

Do not spam commands such as /report.
Administrators have multiple duties. We understand that players who are breaking the rules can be frustrating but admins will usually have a queue of things they must attend to first. Rest assured that your report will be looked at.
Spamming /report or /assistance will result in a kick.

You may not Water Evade in a chase.
We understand that this is a controversial rule. In real life, this may be done. In Grand Theft Auto however, it makes it impossible for you to be caught. As such, this gives you an unfair advantage over other players and we do not allow it.
Water evading can result in a temporary ban, or a permanent ban, depending on the situation.

Directly i cannot see wich rule is associated with "unofficial".
I marked the parts wich seem suspect to me, to be a unofficiell question, but both are punished also with a ban, so it cant be not worth mentioning it.. ?
Now i read the rules thousand times, i know how to RP, but i just cant, because of the test. This might be a language missunderstand,
but someone really gotta tell me whats exactly wrong (and why, so its not like "cheating" if you learn from results!)

And some Admin needs to unban me (Nico_Vanucci) please!!

Kenth

Platinum Member
Well read the questions carefully and the guides well... Wait are you banned? If so you need to post an un ban appeal here on this following link. viewforum.php?f=48 read the sticky and then post.... Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.