What's new

The True Story Of Kitty Kuitunen's Life

Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
16
The True Story Of Kitty Kuitunen - 1974 - ????

In the 1974 in Las Venturas born a little babygirl who got name Kitty Kuitunen in 1976. When she was 16 her parents died in a car accident and she got taken to host by a nice lovely family with her sister and brother in the 1990. In the 1992 she was 18 and she bought own house in Prickle Pine of Las Venturas. She lived in Las Venturas and got in trouble with Mafia, because she was gambling in their casino and lost all her money and got to -1.500.000$ debt to that Mafia. Then the government helped her to get away from Las Venturas so she rented a small trailer at Montgomery in Red Country. When she was 19 she had enough money what she earned from work as a waitress in a restaurant in Montgomery she bought two cars and a nice lovely Trailer at Fort Carson in Bone Country.In nice sunny hot day she was taken to a ride in the Bone Country by her brother (Jimmy Bone). Jimmy Bone (Brother) stopped the vehicle grabbed her out and started to eat her out right in middle of the desert. While Jimmy Bone (Brother) was eating her out, Suddenly Jarred Brown came out from car and kicked him off and beat him up. Then she rode on Jarred Brown's back into the sunset of Fort Carson. Then we took off in my Majestic Black Buffalo to Montgomery. She had many relationships with boys and met a gang (Bolsheviks). She continued her life along with gang.

Will be continued later...

Hope you enjoy reading it folks!
Not for kids!
In memory to her parents
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
(( Touching story if it really is your IRL story too. Either way, she owes 1,5 million dollars, and after a year or so she earned that, and enough cash to buy two cars, as a waitress? Rofl :D ))
 

Jarred Brown

Donator
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
84
Location
USA, West Virginia, Huntington
Write about when Jimmy Bone ( Brother ) was eating you out and about to kill you, but I kicked him off of you and began to beat him up, until he died. Then you hopped on my back, and I ran you all the way to Fort Carson, where we hopped in my Majestic Buffalo and drove to Montgomery!
 
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
16
Icy_Blight said:
(( Touching story if it really is your IRL story too. Either way, she owes 1,5 million dollars, and after a year or so she earned that, and enough cash to buy two cars, as a waitress? Rofl :D ))
((Two cars were cheap in those days))
 

Mathers

Donator
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
372
Location
Stirling, Scotland
Ummm.............

Kitty_Kuitunen said:
In the 1974 in Las Venturas born a little babygirl who got name Kitty Kuitunen in 1976
What the fuck?

Kitty_Kuitunen said:
Jimmy Bone (Brother) stopped the vehicle grabbed her out and started to eat her out right in middle of the desert. While Jimmy Bone (Brother) was eating her out
What the fuck is wrong with you? :|
 
Top