What's new

The Server's Status [UPDATE!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braindawg

Donator
JakeA232 said:
Just to be honest the new host/ip has done nothing, its still crashing every 10-15 minutes. This is just getting old now xD
When the server was DDOSed after the host change, me, Alec, Frost and Tommy were on Skype, and I've heard the IPs attacking the server were sending a lot of traffic, and that tommy has blocked all of them. This new server is deffinatly stronger, and the attacks have seaced for now. So stop whining and appriciate the help the admin team is giving the players, including you ffs

JakeA232

Donator
Braindawg said:
JakeA232 said:
Just to be honest the new host/ip has done nothing, its still crashing every 10-15 minutes. This is just getting old now xD
When the server was DDOSed after the host change, me, Alec, Frost and Tommy were on Skype, and I've heard the IPs attacking the server were sending a lot of traffic, and that tommy has blocked all of them. This new server is deffinatly stronger, and the attacks have seaced for now. So stop whining and appriciate the help the admin team is giving the players, including you ffs
Yea, I know, I was being a whiny bitch, I am withdrawing my uninformed statement as the new server is much stronger! I would like to apologize, i'm normally not whiny.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Braindawg said:
JakeA232 said:
I blocked them you scobo.

Also, I can't resist...

definitely*
ceased*
appreciate*

Status
Not open for further replies.