What's new

The recovery cost of a cheetah

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuDzeh

Donator
In-game name: Erich Kaufmann
What did you lose?: 17k, recovery cost of a cheetah.
What caused you to lose this item?: I was doing the sweeper sidejob and my cheetah was parked by the gas station and when I came back in under a minute after the job was over, the car was gone and it apparently needed recovery with no evidence of a disturbance, I think this is a bug and I would like to be refunded.
Evidence: I only have Jake~ as I PMed him as soon as it happened. Please believe me.
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information: Cheers! ;) ;)

Kemp

Retired Admin
When I see you in-game later, I'll go to the site where it happened and you can talk me through what happened. :cowboy:

I'll also see what I can do in regards to server logs, due to the lack of evidence; as well as speak to Jake~.

PuDzeh

Donator
Kemp said:
When I see you in-game later, I'll go to the site where it happened and you can talk me through what happened. :cowboy:

I'll also see what I can do in regards to server logs, due to the lack of evidence; as well as speak to Jake~.

Alright, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.