Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshi

Silver Member
IG Name
Kenshi Hiroku
IG Faction
Sasp
That's right folks, me & moretti started up a wikipedia and after some hard work it's optimised
Now the wikipedia is open to anyone, but edit rights cannot be obtained, i made the mistake of anyone having the edit power to create the pages which only lead to every gang/faction page to be spammed with abusive comment. So after several hours of trying to figure shit out myself, i fixed the page and edited it so only me & moretti can edit stuff.

Now like i said, the wiki includes:

All the current gangs & factions with information on them.
An RCRP weapons list (homemade by kenshi)
And direct links to the guides & tutorial section as well as the rules section

Now since moretti dissapeared into thin air i'm left all alone with the wiki and with no idea about half the shit you can do on a wikia page if anyone is a senior user & moderator of a wikia page be sure to contact me on TS as i know the basics but that's all.

Be sure to comment on it !
Here's the link to the wiki
http://redcountyrp.wikia.com/wiki/Red_C ... _Reference

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
Nice one Kenshi. I liked reading the SASP article there, very detailed.

But one thing is bothering me, is there some pages missing, or is my internet fucking with me again? Because my internet tends to not load some things from internet, such as graphics and such, sometimes it just stops loading pages and I can't access it in several hours...

But the two articles I was able to read, the SASP and weapons guide were very good.

kenshi

Silver Member
IG Name
Kenshi Hiroku
IG Faction
Sasp
red names on the wiki means there's no page yet. I'l add the last few pages today

Jacob

Silver Member
IG Name
Johnny Graves
Well, it kind of kills the point of Wikipedia if only you two can edit the pages.

IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
Jacob said:
Well, it kind of kills the point of Wikipedia if only you two can edit the pages.
That's true but 99% of RCRP players are nowhere near mature enough to be able to edit it responsibly.

IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
Tetra said:
Jacob said:
That's true but 99% of RCRP players are nowhere near mature enough to be able to edit it responsibly.
Word

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
kenshi said:
red names on the wiki means there's no page yet. I'l add the last few pages today
I meant the ones with blue names.

Jacob

Silver Member
IG Name
Johnny Graves
And some of these pages need a lot of editing. The overall English needs improvement.

IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101
Tetra said:
Jacob said:
And I'm sure you two don't know as much about some factions as the members themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.