What's new

The quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfield

I have attempted to solve the quiz over 150 times, definetelly, and still succeeding only 19 out of 20 questions, I always fail with one, but always new questions, and I dont even read them anymore I know the right answers, I filled the same without even reading any rules of yours, as I am not a retard, and I know all of that, so when I failed few times, I went and read the rules, and I strictly followed rules when answering in the quiz, and solved everything 100 percent sure, and it still throws me that I made one mistake. I dont know if the quiz is bugged, if you could try that out or something, I dont know what's happening but out of 150 times trying to solve it, I would succeed one time definetelly. I dont actually know what to do I am not that big of a idiot that I couldnt solve one quiz, but this is damn impossible. Any help would be appreciated, ty in advance.

Manu

Retired Admin
It certainly is not impossible, as new applications are being accepted every day.
Try changing up answers and you will see where you are wrong.

Redfield

How .. how can I change combinations when everything is up to followed rules, everything is 100 percent right but still.. and even if I would try that, every time I get different questions so it is impossible to notice where I am mistaken.

Kemp

Retired Admin
We're not allowed to help you, as that would be unfair on other users. Although I can imagine how frustrating that must be as I've guided some people in that direction before.

Hit me up with a PM and I'll drop some hints, I won't give you the answers though.

Jane

Donator
Well, you pretty much got the answers already. Keep trying 'till you pass it by your own. Don't ask anyone for the answers. It will just get you into trouble. Good luck with the next one.

DowDaw

Donator
I joined yesterday and I also tired around 20 times but passed :D just keep going

cradboard

Donator
Some questions have controversial answers, but one is slightly more correct than the other. These kind of questions are common on standard testing in education. It's to see if you know the answer you learned, rather than through life experience. I've just recruited about... five new members. They all had to take the quiz, one passed on his first try. Three others a few tries and the last about 1058932850925 times. So, it can be difficult and I sincerely promise, you will eventually pass. (According to the information you told me.)

If you still need help, I'd be willing to help you in a Teamspeak channel, and inform you the location of the information to answer the questions.

Redfield

Okay I succeeded finally lol, thank you for your help , you can archive this now ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.