What's new

The process of creating a faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakey

Silver Member
I know the rules of creating a faction, but the in-detail process is still a puzzling thing for me.

I want to create a faction, so I create a faction topic inside the Legal Factions subforum.
How and when will it be implemented actually ingame?
Can I use businesses, houses or both as a HQ? What if the place isn't actually a business/house scriptwise yet? Can I request any building to be registered as a HQ for my faction with a custom interior?
How can I set the HQ to display my faction name ingame? (make the business house blip have faction name over it)
Are there any special commands/UCP things that have to be done to operate a faction?
How do I set cars as faction cars then?

I think factions are not explained in detail enough.

Hawks

Platinum Member
Zakey said:
How and when will it be implemented actually ingame?
You can start roleplaying right now and it will be "officialy" implented when you become an official faction.

Zakey said:
Can I use businesses, houses or both as a HQ?
Yes, you can roleplay the business you own, or house, as your current HQ.

Zakey said:
What if the place isn't actually a business/house scriptwise yet? Can I request any building to be registered as a HQ for my faction with a custom interior?
You should contact a mapper for a custom interior and ask someoneo f the management to get it implented, both will cost you money if I'm right.

Zakey said:
How can I set the HQ to display my faction name ingame? (make the business house blip have faction name over it)
I think it's possible to change the name of a business, but not for a house. You should contact someone of the management for this.

Zakey said:
Are there any special commands/UCP things that have to be done to operate a faction?
Not yet, you will have the ability to use special commands and the UCP once your faction becomes official and gets scripted.

Zakey said:
How do I set cars as faction cars then?
This will only be possible when you're official. Once you become an official faction you'll have to buy your faction vehicles. Untill then you have to use personal vehicles.

Please keep in mind that becoming official will take some time and effort. You need to be very active and provide the server with good/decent roleplay.

Zakey

Silver Member
Hawks said:
You can start roleplaying right now and it will be "officialy" implented when you become an official faction.

Does that mean that I'm stuck with Faction: Civilian forever until it becomes official?

Gussy

Retired Admin
Zakey said:
Hawks said:

Does that mean that I'm stuck with Faction: Civilian forever until it becomes official?

Yes, since you are an unofficial faction, I highly suggest making a faction topic on the legal/illegal faction boards detailing what you are. :thumbup:

Zakey

Silver Member
Gussy said:
Zakey said:
Hawks said:

Yes, since you are an unofficial faction, I highly suggest making a faction topic on the legal/illegal faction boards detailing what you are. :thumbup:
I did :D

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Zakey said:
Gussy said:
Zakey said:
Hawks said:

I did :D

The process is just waiting, gathering up good reviews from the community and showing that you are really active and dedicated to showing off your faction via lots of roleplay and screenshotting them for your topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.