What's new

Denied The new Trucking experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zam

Well the new trucking experience is good, but the only thing which i preferred to be changed is, while on the mission, when we get down from the truck, the job gets canceled immediately. It would be nice if we get a warning message like, "Enter the truck within 10 seconds to continue the mission" which will make us continue the mission without getting canceled even if we press the 'Enter' button by mistake.
Well I once got down to check the owner of a business and I lost the whole pay while on the way back to the Truck Head quarters. I felt like a dog whose collar belt just got tightened after a free waggy roam. :p

Akira

Bronze Member
zam said:
Well the new trucking experience is good, but the only thing which i preferred to be changed is, while on the mission, when we get down from the truck, the job gets canceled immediately. It would be nice if we get a warning message like, "Enter the truck within 10 seconds to continue the mission" which will make us continue the mission without getting canceled even if we press the 'Enter' button by mistake.
Well I once got down to check the owner of a business and I lost the whole pay while on the way back to the Truck Head quarters. I felt like a dog whose collar belt just got tightened after a free waggy roam. :p

Well that is a nice idea but... I think it might get exploited.. Dunno

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
zam said:
Ðŝr maybe we could be able to /pausejob (for e.g. 5 mins max) so we can RP car crashes even when we are in the middle of a sidejob.Otherwise nobody will RP it if the price is loosing his almost earned paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.