What's new

The National Guard (Application now up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_Chan

Donator
The National Guard
NOTE: I am aware there are a few things missing. Vehicles, and skins are coming soon.​
Story

When San Andreas suffered horribly from the calamity of 1989 and the mass riot in 1990 (Which left 254 dead and 153 injured), the President of the United States of America chose to send in a portion of the National Guard to be stationed in San Andreas to help clean and stabilize the state. This is what the National Guard does. They are sent in by the President to help situations either within the U.S. or overseas. Since 1990, the National Guard has been helping San Andreas with government issues and economic issues. The President is pleased with the progress of the National guard and has signed them on to remain stationed in San Andreas until the end of the decade. With the extremely qualified General Lee Chan leading the operation, this portion of the National Guard has been extremely beneficial to the state. General Lee has kept the National Guard, and the entire state of San Andreas, in strong stability with his expert advisory skills. No one is more qualified to help the President lead the state out of it's dark times. General Lee also works closely with CEO of Aperture Research Ian R. Burns and Commissioner of the S.A.S.T. William Cambridge. So far, the three leaders have been working unimaginably well together.

Base

National Guard Base Location: San Fierro

Roster

(Rank 7) General:

Lee_Chan

(Rank 6) Sergeant Major:

(Rank 5) Master Sergeant:

(Rank 4) Staff Sergeant:

Paul_Kellerman

(Rank 3) Sergeant:

Dale_White

(Rank 2) Corporal:

Frank_Kellerman
Jesse_Winter
Chris_Jacobs

(Rank 1) Private:

Jeremy_Foster
Jake_Stevens
Charlie_Mclovin
Alex_Angeles
Chamus_Ford
John_Saxon
Jonas_MacMillan
Scott_Young
Paul_Foley
Fernandez_Alfonso
Michael_Ford
John_Roberts
Jimmy_Bonne

(OOC) What's The Purpose?

The purpose of the National Guard faction is to provide grade A roleplay. In this faction, I will be preforming many RP events (Ex: Material transporting, multiple drills that include a lot of /me's and /do's). This faction will not only have great roleplay, it will also be able to teach many players how to RP. There is a lot of things that will be done in this faction to help teach new, and even active, players how to RP through all of my events and training exercises. Now, any of you out there saying "We don't need any more cops!" My response to that is, it is NOT another law enforcement faction. The only time this faction will be used as law enforcement is if it is called upon for strong reinforcement. For example, there is a large gang fight going on and the cops need some help because they may be low in numbers. Or if Aperture Research would like some assistance guarding the base or guarding something they are transporting if they are doing an event. Believe me, if this faction becomes official, I promise to provide amazing RP and amazing RP training. I have dedicated myself to helping the server gain RP. I am trying my absolute best! I believe this server really needs a faction like this! I really hope to see our active members support this.

Application
NOTE: The title of this post MUST be like this: (Your Name)'s National Guard Application
NOTE: Send your application to me through PM on the forums when you are done.
IC:
Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Current Employment:
Previous Employment:
List of Degrees:
Training:
Criminal Record:
Special Qualifications:
Referrals (Names of people who would give you a good recommendation. Maximum of 3):

OOC
RP skill (1-10):
Time spent with RC-RP:
Do you have Teamspeak:
Alts (Other Characters):
How much time per week do you spend on RC-RP:

Benji

Retired Admin
That is a good Faction finally we can teach these noobs how to RP /support

Status
Not open for further replies.