What's new

The most powerfull Mafioso and MOB nowadays and ever....

Anonymous

Let's see who is the greatest mafioso on RCRP along with it's mob nowadays (nowadays=present=now) and ever...
Let's go...

Icy

Gold Member
I said Mikhail because he paied me 50k to do it

Nah JK, Mik. I vote because you guys are more win than Lex's is.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
I said Mikhail because he paied me 50k to do it

Nah JK, Mik. I vote because you guys are more win than Lex's is.
We should be able to vote 2 options, most people say " Lex and Mikhail "

Anonymous

Then donnie and moretti wont be available to vote :D (wont count)

SINCE PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE ONLY FOR MIKHAIL AND LEX, DO NOT VOTE FOR MARIANO CORP. OR MORETTI's. OR YOU CAN...

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Matey_Downing said:
Then donnie and moretti wont be available to vote :D (wont count)

SINCE PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE ONLY FOR MIKHAIL AND LEX, DO NOT VOTE FOR MARIANO CORP. OR MORETTI's. OR YOU CAN...
I even tough Mariano Corp didnt exist anymore (x
Seriously, Matt Moretti is too "new" in the server to be one of the most powerfull Mafiosos.

Nikita_Cherdenko

To be honest I'd say Donnie used to be the most powerful, but now it's even between us and lex's. I do question some of lex's method;s though, the main being recruiting Jimmy Bone, who'll kill a known ally, by shooting him in the back, and then invading our club, attempting to kill a general again, and a private 1st class, running away, being caught, and then saying all retribution would be enough as a kill, and then being a noob when he got CKed. That's the sole thing I question about Lex's gang, he actually said he's make WCS fight us over what was a personal fight between me and him, and then Donnie, when Donnie got caught in his crossfire.