What's new

The IP of the router of my friend was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
To get clear with James Little....

I was playing with Don Conna on the same router (i am still at his house). Don Conna was banned (so our IP was banned) but I wasnt banned ! Then our IP changed because if you have a dynamic IP it will change every 24h (we did NOT reset the router because we are no ban evaders). And now everytime i log in, james keeps kicking me because of ban evading. But I WASNT FUCKING BANNED !!!!!!!!! Don Conna was and is still banned. And he is not playing. And he wont play until he is unbanned. But I want to play. And so please "unbann" me (STOP KICKING ME FOR BAN EVADING ! I WAS NOT BANNED !)

Kaspar

Donator
Yeah, I saw it. James, how do you know that he is banned, when u even don't know the reason and they were on the same router??

James Little

Dynamic IPs do not change every 24 hours, unless you Reset your router. And how does it magically reset after you are banned, hmmm? I was there when Don Conna got banned, and if he is still at his house he should not play as that IP was banned, thus resetting the router is BAN EVADING. Also improper ban appeal format.

don_conna

Donator
-.-

since my ban I was not online so whats the big discussion about???
I fuckin spend my day with playin Stupid ass Solitair !!!
Nobody touched our router for the last weeks, you think I just walk to the other end of my apartment just to restart my router? That are fuckin 10meters!!
I prefer sittin on my couch...
so lets stop this and wait for someone to have mercy with me and let me come online again

Alec

Retired Admin
Ok the IP has been unbanned but only because there was to people on the same router.
Major_Mugel was never banned and Don_Conna was banned by Ian_Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.