What's new

The Grove Street Families (G.S.F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brody Johnson

Story

Our Child hood:

Our parents always fought with each other, Both of them travelled to different towns and left us alone here in Grove street while we were raised in a very agresive area, an area where you hear gun shoots more than car horns , The police were too afraid to come to our neighborhood because everyone was a gangster, everyone had a gun behind his back or an AK-47 in his car trunk and there were alot of Arm and Drugs dealers in the hood.

The two of Us Brody'bigsmoke'Johnson and Rayder'R.J'Johnson Started our own little Bussines We sold drugs and 9mms because we were in need of money , and our bussines led us to meet a man called Chamus'Sweet'Ford This fellow provided us with weapons and drugs to sell it to get money to live a better life.

Chamus became our freind "our third brother" we always protected his back and he alwayes protected ours , when the three of us were strong enough we gathered our trustble men and we decided to make our own gang, We called it the Grove Street Families , we started it because The Grove Street was been attacked every single day by other Gangs So we decided to protect our hood.

We had alot of enemies every single man with little gun wanted to kill the three leaders so we moved to Red County and we bought A Big House in Vinewood to be our Family house and to start a new life.

And Our Rule is ├óÔé¼┼ôRespect Us you ll be Respected By Us├óÔé¼┬Ø.

Skins

The Leaders Skins:

The Gangsters Skins:

Informations:

Story
HQ
Members(Under Construction)
Skins

Belgier

Donator
Oh, verrry nice, ka-not
Level ^p, get known, join an existing faction.
You just arrive here and want your own gang x.x fail

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Oh my god *facepalm* How many gang apps are going to come ???? -.-
Its just annoying. Expecially, if there is not really an app. And to the one who posted this : This is your first post. How long did you play on this server? How do you think that you are able to lead a gang ?

Greez,
Major Mugel

Icy

Gold Member
GTFO

Harsh but true. Grove Street? Using single-player names? ANOTHER GANG?

*me stamps the topic as fail*

Brody Johnson

Guys whats wrong with Gang there is Just two or three gangs in the Server .. and the Others is Mafia .. and BTW major i am not New i am Very old in this Server about 4 months playing here and you know me Well but this is my New ACC. to make this Gang..

Icy

Gold Member
First of all. This is a failass copy from the Single-Player.

Second, Grove Street isn't even in the RP. Go to LSRP or something with this.

Third, the application is fail. Hugeass letters and only a small story.

Fourth, we have sooo many gangs that are unofficial.

Yurik Cherdenko

Joey Belgier said:
Oh, verrry nice, ka-not
Level ^p, get known, join an existing faction.
You just arrive here and want your own gang x.x fail

Hopkins

Silver Member
The name could have been more original and more effort could have been put into this topic. Making your font huge won't convince me that you wrote a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.