What's new

The Dillimore Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator

Life was always difficult for the young Tyrone Mathers, growing up in Gangland Central Los Angeles was always tough. Kids his age didn't have "friends" they had Homies, yes even as a child Mathers was heavily involved in gangs, and soon enough ended up running his own little gang whilst attending school. Him and his "Homies" caused havoc, often beating up other kids for their lunch money or for their cell phones. Whatever they had, Mathers took. Thinking he'd always live out his life in Los Angeles, as a teenager Tyrone started hanging around with some of the familiar faces of the Verona Block Bloodz. It didn't take long for Tyrone to become "ragged" owning his first gun at the age of sixteen.

Tyrone had a little brother, Marcus. Marcus and Tyrone on the bus home from school were ambushed as they got off of the bus, they started running as several gangsters dressed in blue, opened fire with AK-47s and Pistols, Tyrone fired back at them as much as he could, but stopped when his little brother was shot twelve times in the back from the AK-47. Marcus dropped to the ground like a tonne of bricks, Tyrone stopped briefly, lifting his brother in the firemans carry, he ran with Marcus to their home which was only around the corner. It was too late.....

Mathers and the others, armed themselves up with some of the heaviest weapons going, and stormed into the neighbouring "287 Crips" hood, and blasted them from the back of cars, or from rooftops. They didn't care, they were only hell-bent on revenge for the life of Marcus Mathers. Gunning down anyone and everyone wearing blue that day. The street ran red with blood from dead & wounded gangsters. Mathers stood up shouting "AND NOW THEIR TRUE COLOUR RUNS! RED!"

"POLICE!" Tyrone's door was kicked down later that evening, however they were dumb enough to shout Police before they entered, Tyrone had already escaped out of the backdoor, and was jogging off as fast as he could, sprinting whenever he could find the energy. Eventually he found the time to jack a banged up car, and kept driving, eventually reaching Red county.....

Top O.G (Leader of the Dillimore Bloods)
Double O.G ("Underbosses" of the Dillimore Bloods)
O.G (Original Gangster)
O.B.G (Original Baby Gangster)
B.G (Baby Gangster - Ragged)
T.G (Tiny Gangster - No Rag)

1. Never leave a brother behind.
2. Never speak wid' the five-oh
3. Don' get caught slippin'
4. Always wear yo' colours
5. Don' disrespect the older gangsters.

1. Don't enter other hoods without the an O.Gs+ permission
2. Follow the Gang rules (Failure to do so will result in CK)
3. If you're strapped, keep it hidden (Showing it off, can attract unwanted attention)
4. Always respect a higher ranked members opinions and orders.
5. Don't be disloyal (Can lead to CK if you are)

All recruitment is done in game; Approach us and hang around; try and get noticed

Hopkins

Silver Member
You've got an interesting story, but you could use more effort.

Decoy

Silver Member
Add more into it.. But why the fuck Dillimore? Dillimore already has two gangs.. How you gonna fit in there...

Icy

Gold Member
Decoy said:
Add more into it.. But why the fuck Dillimore? Dillimore already has two gangs.. How you gonna fit in there...
Shit all these gangs... Join an existing one instead of having 300 2-man gangs.

Decoy

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
True true...

Icy

Gold Member
TyroneMathers said:
Simple - Kick fuck out the other two gangs.

As for adding more into the story? More will be added as it progressed in game.
Corleones and Dillimore Bastards, and now DB's, in a town with 3 houses, a shack and a shared bathroom.

Duuuurrh :p

Icy

Gold Member
Decoy said:
Icy_Blight said:
Decoy said:
True true...
I mean..

Dillimore: Bastards, Corleones

Palomino Creek: Bolsheviks or whatever, Toonerville or some shit

Montgomery: Moretti's, amirite?

Blueberry: Blue Dynasty ofc.

Fort Carson: Now the Sur Side Chuloz or whatever

Las Barrancas: El Vato Locos

And there were some talk about a street racer gang in El Quebrados.

Seriously. Wherever you wanna RP, there's room for you. Work your way to the top instead of making your own gang. It's already ridiculous with this amount of gangs in the countryside.

I like the story, but /nosupport.

EDIT: Nice RP on those screens. But still, join another gang.

Mathers

Donator
Why would I join another gang and work my way to the top? I'd rather work my way up from scratch and have people follow me to their own way to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.