What's new

The Crackdown on Robbery and DM Squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Field

Donator
K3V said:
I've only seen Shonice getting banned and not the others, when you have to deal with it daily the evidence just stacks up.

Now can someone explain to me why all of them collectively are not banned?

Why am I included in this? I don't know how to edit toys so I surely do not ever go around with a duffel bag. I stand at Montgomery and actually roleplay with people, where you killed me I stood there and put my hands up. Get your facts right before pointing your finger at me.

It's not right to give someone a bad name when they've done nothing wrong. OOC'ly at least :)

Fritz

Donator
Amelia Field said:
K3V said:
I've only seen Shonice getting banned and not the others, when you have to deal with it daily the evidence just stacks up.

Now can someone explain to me why all of them collectively are not banned?

Why am I included in this? I don't know how to edit toys so I surely do not ever go around with a duffel bag. I stand at Montgomery and actually roleplay with people, where you killed me I stood there and put my hands up. Get your facts right before pointing your finger at me.

It's not right to give someone a bad name when they've done nothing wrong. OOC'ly at least :)

Well... K3V doesn't even need to explain... You've put yourself, by choice I may add, in a group that is now trying to defend themselves in this topic, in which they can't... Nobody tarnished your reputation but you, as everyone knows you're with these people ninety percent of the time. So don't cry wolf now.

On another note, Let me tell you guys from this group that everyone is talking about, the one that keeps trying to defend themselves...

People who don't even talk to each other, and have never talked to each other before in their lives, carry the same exact opinions about you and their opinions line up, corresponding with each other... So do you really think they are wrong? Honestly... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's a fucking duck, we're all smart enough to realize that.

So do you think all of these random ass people got the same exact opinion by coincidence, really? Think about it before replying to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.