Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
winter_zpspwpi3u6n.jpg
____________________________________________________​
The Christmas Screenshot Contest

Dear Red County Roleplay!
We've started the winter roleplay a week ago, and from what I can see - everybody seems to enjoy it. No wonder, winter is a beautiful season. And as all beautiful things, it is also a great opportunity to snap some awesome photos! And this is what this contest will be about, you will have to take the best winter photo you can and post it as a response in this thread. What I want to see is the true beauty of winter, so the photos are meant to be as raw as possible, don't go crazy with your photoshops!

Contest Rules
Your screenshot has to be made on Red County Roleplay. Not singleplayer, not any other server.
It is not obligatory for your character to be visible on the screenshot.
The usage of CamHack is allowed for making the screenshot.
The usage of a snow texture mod is obligatory.
Only one submission per player is allowed.
The usage of any other mods is permitted but not obligatory.
The only kind of photo editing allowed is cropping / basic retouch, it is not a Photoshop contest.
You can replace your old submission with a new one as many times as you want before the contest closes.
No text is allowed on the picture. It is meant to be as raw as possible. (this includes "Merry Christmas!")​

Prizes
The three best screenshots will be awarded with a cash prize.
First place -250.000$
Second place -100.000$
Third place -50.000$
Deadline
The entries are to be posted as a response to this thread.

The contest will be closed on Saturday, 17th of December, 23:59 (GMT), so you have 9 days to install all the mods you want and take the best screenshot the world has ever seen.

After the event is closed, the admin team will choose the three best screenshots, which will then be announced here, along with PMs sent to the winners. The screenshots might also be featured on the RC:RP fanpage.

You are allowed to post your comments and thoughts in this thread. The entries will be later copied out into the admin section.

Good luck!

WendyLady

Banned
Wonderful idea for the festive season! I hope users who prefer to use 'default' San Andreas (no EMB's) will also be considered for their creativity! :)

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
WendyLady said:
Wonderful idea for the festive season! I hope users who prefer to use 'default' San Andreas (no EMB's) will also be considered for their creativity! :)
I actually prefer the vanilla, unmodded look of San Andreas, so if you want to win my vote - that's the way to go. :p

Llamas

Retired Admin
Hey, Wheres the mention to the guy who won the first Christmas Screenshot contest. ;)

56e72790-c9b9-404a-86b4-7873e8133b0d_zps41f67fb7.jpg

((Winning SS in the past))

But can't wait to see how it comes out this year!

Alko

Donator
I saw topic of this contest from last year maybe, I don't know.
I saw some great screenshots there and I hope I will see a lot of good ones on this topic too.

toni

Retired Admin
Here is me! Yes, I went up Chlliad in a Quad just for this screen.

ze8jjW2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.