What's new

The Aperture Memories.

Mac

Donator
Well, I just wanted to share some Aperture memories since the topic got posted and I have a shit ton of them. The first one is Ken Burns if anyone remembers who was an Asian Scientist who just rolled around Monty acting like a dumbass. Was some of the most fun RP ever.

The screenshot follows.

bf5323c798.png

Ill post more as I go on.

For anyone wondering what names I went under they're...

Dominic Styles
Arne Ekkehardt
Brian Smith
Jennifer Blackwater
Terrance Burns
Michael Blackwater
Nicole _ something I forget xD
Ken_Caldwell
Michael_Caldwell
Leonardo Caldwell
Adam Claude
Dominic McMillan

Each name has a different story, different background.

My most favorite one was Brian Smith, my longest character in the faction. Arne Ekkehardt was a good one too. Arne was killed by the Corporation because he went corrupt. Brian was the agent that killed Arne, in a cover up at Hilltop farm.

Castorr can remember. Arne was going to let Castorr live after a hitsquad was sent after Castorr. Arne let castorr escape through a window. But the whole time Brian smith was Trailing Arne for treason. As arne watched Castorr run away, Brian popped him. Castorr watched but snuck out of Brian's sight.

Castorr was hunted down later when ultimately Brian died in the gunfight. Which changed me to Jennifer Blackwater

Some of the funniest moments were with Ken Burns who i didnt list above because he was so valuable

He died in a plane crash on his back to the Capital.

Mac

Donator
Castorr said:
Mac, probably one of, if not the best roleplayer on the server. Beautiful memories.

It was literally some of the most fun I've had in a while. <3

Oxley

Donator
Katashi said:
#caldwellfamilia
I remember you me and Hellshaun and Jake~ (i think) all driving around in your Sentinel and kept killing each other when you had the german name

Tiger

Donator
Why. DO WE HAVE TO ARGUE, JESUS CHRIST. This topic was made for talking about Aperture Memories! Not fucking Karner's admin period! Just shut up!

Jboi

Retired Admin
I'm locking this temporarily.

Alright listen up peeps. I don't want anymore of this pointless banter. This topic is to remain about screenshots and media related to the old Aperture faction. I'm deleting any posts that are just cheap shots at other community members. I apologize for my previously harsh language but you're all acting so childish. We all want what is best for the server so let's put the differences aside and work toward that common goal.

Alright, topic will be unlocked now that half of it was deleted and the useless and petty argument have been deleted. Let's try and keep on topic and if I need to... :banhammer: