What's new

The Amigo's (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Shepard

THE STORY: I once lived in Liberty City. It was hell there. I moved to Red County to get an actual job. I found the perfect one. Trucking. I started as a Trucker but on my way to Los Santos my Truck caught on fire, i jumped out and ran. I looked around seeing if i could see the shooter. I spotted him, but then i see a bullet hit the fence. I started running and running until i couldn't see him anymore. Until then, i ran into a Barber Shop and i hid myself in there. I could not see the shooter anymore, but once i got outside... They shot me in the arm and thank god i was alive. Thanks to the Paramedics, i almost lost my arm. I left the hospital with a huge cut on my arm. I met these men in Blueberry and they werent very nice.. They hit me with Bat's and tried to shoot me with Gun's i escaped from Blueberry and ran to Montgomery. They all followed me until i got behind these men in Grey and White Clothes. They said to me: "What? Is that your possy or something? We aint scared." I said back to them: "This aint a Possy it is a Crew which is gonna kick your ass." They grabbed their guns and aimed at everyone. "I dare you to shoot them gun's" I said. I then heard a click then out comes a bullet coming right beside me. I was lucky it didn't hit me. I grabbed my Desert Eagle and aimed at the other gang. "Ya see this Desert Eagle?" I asked them. "Yeh." They responded. "This Desert Eagle will blow your guy's Ass's off if you don't leave. I then heard another loud click and out comes another bullet coming straight at me. He shot me in the leg, but i shot him in the head. That was when a Shoot Out started. A man dragged me to the hospital saying "Its gonna be alright man, just hang in there!" He was dressed in White Clothes, i thanked him for saving my life. Then him and I started a Crew. The Amigo's. Then Blue Dynasty and us became the worst of the worst. Then thats how the fight started.. May i tell you the Skin ID's now? Yes i may :)

SKIN ID 30 BOYS ONLY
SKIN ID 46 BOYS ONLY
SKIN ID 47 BOYS ONLY
SKIN ID 98 BOYS ONLY

SKIN ID 12 GIRLS ONLY
SKIN ID 169 GIRLS ONLY
SKIN ID 192 GIRLS ONLY
May i tell you the Rules? Yes i may :) RULES: No killing other people for no reason. No bossing the Leader around. No shooting other people unless you have Permission. Make guns ONLY if your a Gun Dealer for the gang. And finally do not shoot or DM the members for no reason.

Question's going to be asked

Whats your name(Game Name):
How old are you:
Whats your Phone Number (Game #):
Why do you want join this gang?:
Where you live(Game Home):

OOC

What level are you?:
RP Experience:
How many hours you play everyday:
Did you read the rules?:
Questions/Comments:

The Ranks: 1: Recruit 2: Member 3: Amigo 4: Commander

MEMBERS
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Member 1: Ryan Shepards Rank: Commander
Member 2: Devon Speed Rank: Commander
Member 3: Justin Vezeau Rank: Member
Member 4: Kevin Blades Rank: Recruit
Member 5: Katlyn Truth Rank: Amigo
Member 6: Tedfur Takozumi Rank: Recruit
Member 7: Baraszko Siema Rank: Amigo

Yurik Cherdenko

Ryan Shepard said:
Matt_Roland said:
/no support. Needs more Effort in my opinion?
I spent like 5 hours doing this. And you think i need to put more effort?! Jesus your stupid
You must be a true retard if it took you 5 hours to make this.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
The same here, /nosupport. I dont really show attention, there are so many unofficial factions.
These days its harder to bring the people to agree with you. If you want to create one, then apply better.

Yurik Cherdenko

If you want to create a faction get some friends, these 1 man factions fail.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
by justin on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm

/support
My Ass if it's supported. From what he wrote, there isn't near enough or it isn't good enough to even be considered a unoffical faction.

- P.S Take a look at mine ( The Moretti Family ) or some others like Latin Kingz, Blue Dynasty.. ETC.. Thats how you do Apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.