What's new

The Amazing Red County Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
The Amazing Red County Race.​

Information to join:

1- Have to have a partner. (Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Best friend.. etc)
2- Both of them have to be over 20 years old.
3- (( Over level 5 ))
4- You'll need 20,000$ each partner.

Information about the race:

- All contestants will be gathered at the starting point(will be informed to the contestants) and at every stage we will hand them over a message with their next challenge.(Contestants will be handed over enough money for transportation to arrive to their destiny)

Rules:

- All contestants will leave at the same time.
- Both partners have to arrive to their destiny point.(Together)
- Don't attack another contestants.
- NEVER ! use your own transportation.(So all players are equal, no one has a faster or slower car.)
- With each partner their will be a camera man to follow and check if they follow the rules.

NOTICE : If you do any of the previous warnings you will be banned completely from the race.

Precautions:

- Paramedics will be on stand-by waiting for any injury's.(Any big injury will be banned from the race and will be given 5,000$)
- A security team will be hired to secure and protect the contestants.( We might get police officer's still not sure)

---- Security team and the camera man won't be in the contestants way.(won't stop them or slower them) ----

((The race will be held at a international vacation day. (Friday night, Saturday or Sunday.. hasn't been planned yet).))

1st place will take :arrow: 300,000$ and a surprise car. ( A Windsor might be given instead of 300,000$ and a car).
2nd place will take :arrow: 50,000$

(( TO JOIN LEAVE HERE A COMMENT WITH YES I WANT TO JOIN AND YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR PARTNERS INFORMATION ))

Call 3329873 for more information.

Skypo

Silver Member
Joe Corleone said:
Precautions:
- Paramedics will be on stand-by waiting for any injury's.(Any big injury will be banned from the race and will be given 5,000$)
(( Maybe its an idea to contact me because i never got an IC question if i have some medics availible or can help you? Or am i talking bullshit..? ))

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Skypo said:
Joe Corleone said:
Precautions:
(( Maybe its an idea to contact me because i never got an IC question if i have some medics availible or can help you? Or am i talking bullshit..? ))

(( Well, i was going to send you a message on the forums you and the chief of the police but kinda have a lot to do first arranging the race n stuff ))

Skypo

Silver Member
Joe Corleone said:
Skypo said:
Joe Corleone said:
Precautions:

(( Well, i was going to send you a message on the forums you and the chief of the police but kinda have a lot to do first arranging the race n stuff ))

(( ok ))

Belgier

Donator
Damian_Clerks said:
This one is pretty old but fuck it aha

Me on the left , Drunk ass hell at a costume party aha

and downtown with my friends Drunk ass hell aha

Wrong topic?

Hassan

Helper

The administrative team have reviewed the contents in this thread.
We have decided to archive this topic as it is outdated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.