Donald_Duck

Donator
IC Name: Teodor Kibitoff
IC Level: 15
Admin who banned you: James Little
Reason for ban: none
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: 2little. if you trying to piss me off, kid, you need to try better. for now it's just pathetic

so here we go..

Just went back from afk, my taxi heli got respawned till i was afk so i jumped to the nearest car and got kicked.. ookkaaayyyy
So im reloggin - /PM littleidiot what the hell this time?

pm from littleidiot - THERE WES A REASON RETARD, LEARN TO READ
or something around that.. ookkkaaayyyyyy

Relogin - pm bellow

+ here is some more of great "Little" head administration examples
and that├óÔé¼Ôäós what happens like 5-10 times a day pretty much lately

obviously he loves me pretty much and he can├óÔé¼Ôäót get me anyhow because im just 100% legit. lol
but the rat is always find hes way out..

so here is some more cut screens

he thinks im hackin.. not for the first time ^^ when hackin all the time by himself (even when he tries to RP (yay admin privs!)

he kick├óÔé¼Ôäós me everytime when im standin, not movin. lol
he obviosly don├óÔé¼Ôäót know anything about things like /f or /duty

Frankpetrov

Ah, so you are Teodor. You were pissing a lot of us off yesterday. We chased you down the first time all around the map. Then we finally got to you and killed you. Then, we had to chase you again because of your crappy driving. After that, you took the cab company helicopter even though you were off duty, which I'm not sure if you're allowed to or not but you shouldn't be. Yesterday, If i'm correct, there was a total of 4 or 5 times you had both RCSD/BCSD and the admins chasing you down.
And honestly. I personally don't like your attitude towards admins and everyone else. You act as if you are better than everyone else and you are above the rules.
But in the end, it's Alec's decision.

Donald_Duck

Donator
Frankpetrov said:
Ah, so you are Teodor. You were pissing a lot of us off yesterday. We chased you down the first time all around the map. Then we finally got to you and killed you. Then, we had to chase you again because of your crappy driving. After that, you took the cab company helicopter even though you were off duty, which I'm not sure if you're allowed to or not but you shouldn't be. Yesterday, If i'm correct, there was a total of 4 or 5 times you had both RCSD/BCSD and the admins chasing you down.
And honestly. I personally don't like your attitude towards admins and everyone else. You act as if you are better than everyone else and you are above the rules.
But in the end, it's Alec's decision.
Well actually it was 2 chasin, not 4-5. And what's of it is NON RP? :) plus how you even know it was me? i was masked. And the reason why chasin was stopped anyway, first one - ive got JUMP RAMMED by Dan (hello s0beit), second one - YOU killed meh with heli when i was typing in /f. So who's aiint RP in here? doh.

PLUS first chase was with teodor (killed in action, what you can do about it?), second one with ALT (killed in action again)

oh p.s. why you were pissed at all im wonderin.. i heard dan and ian had a lot of laugh on TS. lol
it's ur damn job to chase felons! lol. and now im fully on it.. undercover.. taxi bullet was locked, because someone (i bet it was you) told that i was participiating with it in some cops chases (it's never happend)
well here you go. doors are open for me

justin1

Banned
hey james little go get a job your 24 years old and all you do all day is play on this server lol.

Mark

Banned
justin said:
hey james little go get a job your 24 years old and all you do all day is play on this server lol.
Do not flame james you piece of shit.
you have 12 year old grammar
fuck off prick.

James Little

For one I never banned you, Secondly I meant to put a reason of Non Activity and flaming admins. I kicked you earlier today for bunny hopping, but for some reason it didn't show up.

And As for you justin, if you were old enough to get a job you would know that the economy is shitty, there are no jobs where I live so leave my personal life out of this. Also stop flaming or im sure alec will ban you from the server and the froums as well.

Mark

Banned
justin said:
ooo i get it your his boyfriend
See...that's why admins are jerks to fucking little kids.
your not funny whatsoever.....
you being stupid, doesn't help out anything GTFO.

Donald_Duck

Donator
James Little said:
For one I never banned you, Secondly I meant to put a reason of Non Activity and flaming admins. I kicked you earlier today for bunny hopping, but for some reason it didn't show up.

What the hell is that then? haha lol. And about bunny hopping.. pretty much jump from the roof. Be serious lol. You so pathetic, i think im gonna cry rofl.
Pretty much you kicked me 3 times total without any reason. OKAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.