What's new

Temporarily Quitting.

Yes this is fucking Mikhail Izmailov and I'm temporarily quitting for an unknown time. Quite simple, no?
But, I will come a couple of times to keep some order.

Icy

Gold Member
Hello, this is Richard Locke/Jake Summers/Ricardo Ramirez/Mitchell Randerson/Claude Moreau, and if William isn't removed as administrator in a week, you won't see me again.

Quite simple no?

Oh and thanks for this Dan. Just as I thought you'd come back and stay subtle.

Lee_Chan

Donator
Well, I suppose that is up to you. I hope you are all not referring to the incident at the lounge. I say this simply because you all either don't know the difference between IC and OOC, or you have a questionable education... William teleported to you guys OOCly (which means OUT OF CHARACTER by the way). I was there the whole time, OOCly, as well, and saw everything. While he was there OOCly, only talking in local OOC, they tried to RP with him. He stated several times that he was there OOCly but they just don't understand what that means I am assuming. And, I don't what your deal is Icy Blight but if your going to threaten to quit unless Alec is forced to make a server decision, I don't think you should be here at all. It really seems like you all are over reacting horribly. Seriously though, you are speaking of quitting this server after all the work you have put into Epsilon and everything over a couple incidents. Learn to forget and move on. RC-RP does NOT need anymore drama than it already has. Believe me, in just a few months, I have seen more than a dozen people threaten quitting over one admin. Once you just relax and realize it's not worth it, you will find this whole thing just ridiculous.

Not about that.
It's just I need to back off a little from RCRP, and it's not as good as it been.

Edit : If you like to stalk people or chat, whatever, you can ask me my e-mail, I'm always on by the evening.

Nikita_Cherdenko

I'm not quitting but I'll try to avoid william, i.e. not go on when he's on, he constantly specs us 24/7 looking for minor slips. And right now i cba with all that, I'll be on just not as much.

Icy

Gold Member
Lee_Chan said:
Well, I suppose that is up to you. I hope you are all not referring to the incident at the lounge. I say this simply because you all either don't know the difference between IC and OOC, or you have a questionable education... William teleported to you guys OOCly (which means OUT OF CHARACTER by the way). I was there the whole time, OOCly, as well, and saw everything. While he was there OOCly, only talking in local OOC, they tried to RP with him. He stated several times that he was there OOCly but they just don't understand what that means I am assuming. And, I don't what your deal is Icy Blight but if your going to threaten to quit unless Alec is forced to make a server decision, I don't think you should be here at all. It really seems like you all are over reacting horribly. Seriously though, you are speaking of quitting this server after all the work you have put into Epsilon and everything over a couple incidents. Learn to forget and move on. RC-RP does NOT need anymore drama than it already has. Believe me, in just a few months, I have seen more than a dozen people threaten quitting over one admin. Once you just relax and realize it's not worth it, you will find this whole thing just ridiculous.
Lol? You didn't read my thread either

He was there IC, since he did /me takes out rum and whatnot, made drinks and and talking to us. So him being there OOC is a lie. I don't wanna let this go, because if I do, he won, and people will start thinking behaving this way is correct. I ain't threatening Alec, I'm just stating it. I don't wish to play here as long as William has any authority over me. Yes, I put a damned lot of work into Epsilon, and the people I've worked on it with, are the ones thinking the same way as I do.

Maybe I'm overreacting. But I have so many times posted or joined a complaint against an admin. For weeks nothing has happened because the admins turn the blind eye to it, and then the admins comes back and does same shit we complained about in the first place. I'm not gonna say any names.

Also, Lee, even a founder agreed with me that your behavior when we were roleplaying was pathetic, so, nigga please.

Now that this is out of the world and all of the server knows what's going on, I think we can let this go. Dan asked me not to complain anymore, and I will follow his word as a decent admin.

Lee_Chan

Donator
Well, first off, you do understand that everyone was speaking in local OOC? Also, I only danced for about 45 seconds... Lastly, I was for SURELY there OOCly so what-evs.

Icy

Gold Member
Lee_Chan said:
Well, first off, you do understand that everyone was speaking in local OOC? Also, I only danced for about 45 seconds... Lastly, I was for SURELY there OOCly so what-evs.
I was speaking IC trying to roleplay. William refused over and over again, walking away from me to avoid re-RP.

Can we let the topic go please?