What's new

Temp ban Marshall Honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadd

Silver Member
I have recently been temp banned "/q to avoid rp". I should mention before I explain that my internet has been really bad for some reason, and I have friends that were in TeamSpeak that can vouch for my story. What happened was, I was being assisted by Daniel_Reid (BigD), and I had to open the forums to check who had refunded an item that I lost due to a glitch (that was what the /assistance was about). Whilst I was checking the forum, I got pulled over by the police, but since I had to load a webpage. When I did this, my internet started lagging (a lot), which then caused SAMP to glitch out (I had had this glitch a lot lately, everything on the map disappears, and I have to /q in order to sort the glitch out). I think this is where the misunderstanding occured; it's obvious that the player who pulled me over thought I was quitting to avoid RP. Is there anything that can be done about this ban? I know it's only 3 days, but I really haven't done anything wrong.

Bauer

Retired Admin
The main problem is you shouldn't just /q if something like this occurs. Try to contact those who were chasing you or an administrator. You were also driving straight trough some roadblocks with high speed in a very unrealistic manner and didn't RP anything. When you got pulled over you instantly logged out. Your story seems a bit too coincidental for your game to drop out at that moment if you ask me.

Breadd

Silver Member
Well I didn't see any of the roadblocks because my game had glitched out, and I couldn't contact anyone due to the same reason. There was nothing else I could do but /q.

Status
Not open for further replies.