What's new

[TEAMSPEAK] DAMM JAMES LITTLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

TeamSpeak Name: falenone
Admin who banned you: JAMES LITTLE
Reason for ban:i was talking with my friend in a channel in our language ( estonian) and then 2 guys came there and 1 of them was james little and other one was mark setter and he started annoying me and my friend then my friend told he "fuck you" and got banned FOR 50K SECONDS " racism " then that setter got banned for 20k sec " insulting other PLAYERS " and i asked from little that why did he banned my friend and he told he called him " james little" to nigger BUT HE Didn't he told only to that setter "fuck you" because he was annoying us and i asked from little is that allowed when someone come into some channel and start annoying others then he banned me for 10k sec "iunsulting other players"
WTF????
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments: he don't know how to be an admin and hes admin rights should be removed

image ;
http://www.upload.ee/image/501075/sdfgyhjukjhgfdfgjklkjhgfdsdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjklkjhgfd.JPG
forum image resize suxx

Harold

Silver Member
I cant understand anything you just wrote.....

James little is a good admin and he knows what he is doing its you that dont know how to deal with people... He dosent give warnings if you do somethin he DOES it.

So your saying your a better admin ?

James Little

First off "RACISM" IS NOT ALLOWED. Secondly, the TS is a public server, meaning anyone can join any channel, esp the IC channel.

Secondly I banned you cause you kept cussing at me and I told you to quit. I do not care for people with foul mouths.

Fox

Banned
You are no longer banned on teamspeak.

Locked, and Moved to archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.