IC Name: Sweet_Johnson
IC Level: 6
Admin who banned you: AutoBan
Reason for ban: Spawned AK47
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: Please unban me...

Michael_Corner

I KNEW you were hacking those damn AK-47s...when I saw your AK in your hand, and when I frisked you, there was nothing.
Don't unban that idiot.

Frank_Martin

Michael_Corner said:
I KNEW you were hacking those damn AK-47s...when I saw your AK in your hand, and when I frisked you, there was nothing.
Don't unban that idiot.
Fuck off you didnt see me with an AK47 cos you wasnt on the fucking server when i had it you daft prick and NO you didnt frisk me cos you wernt online now go fuck someone else's unban appeal up, silly twat!

Ian

Diamond Member
Frank_Martin said:
Michael_Corner said:
Don't unban that idiot.
Fuck off you didnt see me with an AK47 cos you wasnt on the fucking server when i had it you daft prick and NO you didnt frisk me cos you wernt online now go fuck someone else's unban appeal up, silly twat!
Uh huh...

Frank_Martin

Ian said:
Frank_Martin said:
Michael_Corner said:
Don't unban that idiot.
Uh huh...
Could i be unbanned please?

Yurik Cherdenko

Frank_Martin said:
Ian said:
Frank_Martin said:
Michael_Corner said:
Don't unban that idiot.
Uh huh...
no cos you hacked ak47s mabye?

Frank_Martin

Yurik Cherdenko said:
Frank_Martin said:
Ian said:
Frank_Martin said:
Michael_Corner said:
Don't unban that idiot.
Uh huh...
Are you disabled?, Did i make this unban appeal because i like typing or because i hacked an AK47 and want to be unbanned BECAUSE i hacked an AK47??, DUMBASS

Yurik Cherdenko

Well im obviously not the dumbass cos im not the one that got banned for spawning an ak47 and is crying to be unbanned. suckadick bro

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Frank_Martin said:
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Frank_Martin said:
Ian said:
Frank_Martin said:
Michael_Corner said:
Don't unban that idiot.
Uh huh...
Are you disabled?, Did i make this unban appeal because i like typing or because i hacked an AK47 and want to be unbanned BECAUSE i hacked an AK47??, DUMBASS
If you hacked you shouldn't be unbanned. By the way stop being a raging asshole. YOU LIKE ME TALKING LIKE THIS HUH?

Frank_Martin

Yurik Cherdenko said:
Well im obviously not the dumbass cos im not the one that got banned for spawning an ak47 and is crying to be unbanned. suckadick bro
Who the fuck would wanna be your bro you spaz?
and im not crying you stupid imature little kid that playes on his dads account...

Status
Not open for further replies.