What's new

Sultan off road capabilities

Nesset

Donator
I was sitting here tonight watching some old 90's rally videos when a R-STI 2 door Impreza goes flying around a 90 degree corner, then accelerating to 90 or a 100 on a straight through the woods might I add. This got me thinking. Why can't we off-road the sultan if we RP it as a modified rally car? It is AWD and supposed to be a Subaru anyway so why not? Anyway, if anyone has comments please leave them...

Nesset

Donator
PuDzeh said:
I've always treated the sultan as an offroad vehicle.
I have too up until a few months back when I got a 60 min a jail for exsessive non-RP off roading and being a "repeat offender"

Nick

Donator
It's a little ridiculous to be honest! The game designers clearly intended for the Sultan to have off road capabilities...

Prescription

Donator
But people would just RP it being off-road even if they normally don't if they get caught. Either make it a complete exception or not imo.

PuDzeh

Donator
Thing is. I'd love it to be an offroad vehicle, but people would just evade and drive over all terrains in the vehicle when it suits them. So that's why I am against the idea. But other than that, I'd love it to be classed as an off-road vehicle, but only to some extent.

Like I think you can drive whatever speed you want in the vehicle on dirt tracks, but not to go up and down hilly terain.

Manu

Retired Admin
Keep in mind, that even if it's offroad, you can't go faster than the offroad rule limits, which is 50 or 60 on dirt roads etc

Oldi

Platinum Member
Manu said:
Keep in mind, that even if it's offroad, you can't go faster than the offroad rule limits, which is 50 or 60 on dirt roads etc

Kieran

Donator
Oldi said:
Manu said:
I don't think that anybody actually abides by that rule whatsoever.

I reckon it'd be nice for any car to be able to go offroad, but with rally, it's dirt tracks. I'd say that vehicles should be able to offroad providing there is RP of the vehicle being modified to do this.

Manu

Retired Admin
Kieran said:
Oldi said:
Manu said:
I don't think that anybody actually abides by that rule whatsoever.

I reckon it'd be nice for any car to be able to go offroad, but with rally, it's dirt tracks. I'd say that vehicles should be able to offroad providing there is RP of the vehicle being modified to do this.
I do since I got ajailed once.. :detective: