What's new

Denied Suggestions - Try & READ through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
All right. Frankly the current attitude that some people have towards this server is disgusting and I think at times they even forget the name of the server which is Red County Role Play people sometimes come onto this server and sure they seem all right for a bit but then they start showing their true colours which sometimes leads others to just all have the same opinion about that person which is "Fuck off you nooby twat". It's true and others can't really deny that. So here's my suggestions on how to make this server advance forward. It will have some others integrated into the suggestion mostly because others have made some excellent suggestions as well:

Disable OOC Global at all times

Why, it's fun? No. Fuck off. OOC Global is just another means of distraction from Role Play, someone says something/flames someone and others take notice and then stop what they're doing so that they can get involved in the flaming/discussion. It's complete bollox and completely interrupts role play.

I don't understand why it's only level two donators that can disable OOC Global for themselves - Due to the fact if you're trying to role play with someone and you get a big spam argument in the way - Sometimes it even makes me want to say "Fuck this". Or if you're recording a good role play event and then suddenly "/O WHO THE FUCK JUST NINJA JACKED ME/" "/O FUCK YOU "BLAH_BLAH YOU SCAMMED" "/O HACKER HACKER HACKER" "/O BLAH_BLAH IS DMING" - It's not amusing, it's disrupting and frankly it annoys the shit out of me, disable it

Car wipe

NO NOT MY PRECIOUS SHITTY CAR! No. Fuck right off - It'll get refunded. Seriously today me and Jake_Summers using /pticket on abandoned vehicles in areas all over red county, there's cars that the owners of haven't been seen in months maybe even just bought the fucking thing, parked it and got bored of the server and left. A full car wipe is needed - I'm sick of this lag, it's not fun when you're trying to role play and suddenly you get a big lag spike & then again everyone whines in /o about it. car wipe now

ROLE PLAY CRASHES OR BE BANNED

All right - My alternative account is a Chief in the San Andreas Medical Service & seriously do you know how fucking boring that faction is? No one role plays there crashes/assaults/fights - NOTHING. SAMS are lucky if they got one fucking call in a week, yes one call in a week stricter measures need to be brought down on those that think it's ok on a role play server to drive around ramming themselves senseless into things, fuck these people - ban them

BRUTALLY WOUNDED

Another problem for SAMS - When someone is shot or they completely lose their health bar, they automatically "die" - This again is where role play declines and the urge to revenge kill increases. This should not be the case. If it was scripted/coded whatever the fuck ever, so that when you loose your health bar completely you go into an animation "/fall or /fallback" on the ground and you're on a brutally wounded screen, this means that your health bar is filled back up to about less then half way and it slowly decreases over time, when it gets to zero it means you die because no fucker wanted to save you. However is someone does call the paramedics then they'd have some commands at their disposal:

• /pullincar [id] -Paramedics need to be in the driver seat to use this command and after role playing placing the patient on the stretcher and into the ambulance the slightest ooc part of backing the ambulance near to them and using /pullincar [id] to place them into the back of the ambulance means it all goes down smoothly and they can be taken to hospital.
  • /operate [id] After the patient has been placed into the ambulance they'd be healed by the command however they'd not be healed to 100% in this state they'd only be healed to 50% and would be able to move etc but can't do commands only commands they can do is: /ame /do /me - They can't speak etc, after SAMS role plays the surgery they'd use the command /operate [id] so that the person would be unfrozen and "awake again" they'd also then be healed to 100% and able to use all commands again etc.

Something like this is essential

FAKE ID CARD

Know how hard it is trying to be an undercover cop? The Cops etc are the only fuckers in the server that can use /mask - So it makes it fucking obvious to those we're trying to investigate. They'll know it OOCly and make up some bullshit way so that they don't have to talk/do anything infront of us. We need a sort of system that doesn't mask us but changes our name etc for example:

/fakeid [name]

This command would be used by the undercover officer etc and they'd basically use it like, for example if I wanted to use it:

/fakeid [John_Smith]

This would change: Name above my characters head to John_Smith, Name in phone book, car owner name, /b name, /me name, /do name, everything that your original name would be brought up in - The fake name would take it's place. To remove the fake ID it'd also be done.

/fakeid none

this would reset all the fake name away and show your real name again. /mask is no good

/padvert - remove it

BUT WE NEED IT! No you fucking don't - /padvert is a way for noobs and other idiots to make non-role play/retarded advertisements without getting reported or caught out. All advertisements should be plainly visible, you might all think "Fuck that it ruins role play" Well I say, fuck you. It just forces people to be more creative with their advertisements and not be complete retards about the shit they're trying to buy/sell. Yeah if they slip up they'll be caught out/wanted by the Police, that's they're fault no one elses. I'm sick of seeing "[Private Advert] BUYING SHOTGUN! [/call w,e fucking number]" its stupid and retarded. Remove it.

More suggestions will be added to this!

~Signed the Angry man with ideas :!:

Crusty

Platinum Member
/MEGASUPPORT. For the car crashes, I suggest that when your car is too damaged, you freeze(can't get out) and need to call the FB. The EMS would also be alerted.

Icy

Gold Member
I agree 100% Gerald. And with the OOC thing, I just think anyone who wants to can disable it for themselves. I want it to stay. And with the /padvert, IRL you can, as a cop, just call the newspaper/magazine and hear who posted the advert, and get their name.

Tanga_Kayo said:
Nice nice i Agree and i /Support this..
What about the /find...should be remove too..
so unfair ,cops always knows where am i.. when i evade cop arrest
Whine more. I think, however, that if you /drop phone and /drop gps it won't be able to track you(only your car). You would of course have to buy new phone/gps.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
I agree 100% Gerald. And with the OOC thing, I just think anyone who wants to can disable it for themselves. I want it to stay. And with the /padvert, IRL you can, as a cop, just call the newspaper/magazine and hear who posted the advert, and get their name.

Tanga_Kayo said:
Whine more. I think, however, that if you /drop phone and /drop gps it won't be able to track you(only your car). You would of course have to buy new phone/gps.
I always have the phone off.

Ghost

Silver Member
Icy_Blight said:

Tanga_Kayo said:
oh okay thanks

Icy

Gold Member
Tanga_Kayo said:
Icy_Blight said:

Tanga_Kayo said:
oh okay thanks
No what I mean is, that is how I think it SHOULD be. It's not like that right now.

Mathers

Donator
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Icy_Blight said:

Tanga_Kayo said:
OK OK.... Say you make an advert that has a fucking phone number in it - You expect anyone to reply to those adverts if your phone's always off?

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
TyroneMathers said:
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Icy_Blight said:

Tanga_Kayo said:
OK OK.... Say you make an advert that has a fucking phone number in it - You expect anyone to reply to those adverts if your phone's always off?
I never do adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.