What's new
  • Connecting to the SA:MP server
    We've implemented a IP whitelist firewall for the time being to help keep the server playable while we remain under attack. if you're unable to ping the SA-MP server, log into your RCRP account on the UCP (https://redcountyrp.com/login), wait a little bit and you should be able to connect to the server after that.

Denied Suggestions; SAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Fort Carson Hospital suggestion

All right. There's an increasing problem with Trashmasters ramming into the ambulances/pushing them out of the way. My suggestion for this is not to have a gate/fences put around the Ambulances, because then those doing the trash side job would find it a lot more difficult to do their job in that area. However.

- Possibly move the bin, or if that's not possible move the marker so it's just in front of the hospital, or on the other side of it.

Also a slight note to those driving the trashmasters - It's non-role play driving to do what you're doing when you're on that job. Constantly ramming into/pushing those ambulances is not a very good show of role play driving. So please until the problem is fixed, drive sensibly

Commands suggestions

All right, we're wondering if we could have few more commands with different purposes. One mainly in mind is the "/pullincar" command. This would mean it's more realistic on both players part for when being rolled into the ambulance via stretcher. We'd simply back the Ambulance up and "/pullincar [id]" this would put the victim into the back of the ambulance. This command wouldn't be abused. Generally it'd
just be more realistic.

Also the /rb command would be good. If there's a large car accident, or victim/patient on the road, or trapped in a vehicle. I find it necessary that we have /roadblock at our disposal, maybe not the same effect as the SD's one's, perhaps just cones, or just the barrier. Or perhaps the same but with altered text like "ACCIDENT, DIVERT"

Other suggestions

I also feel that SAMS when they use their /health icon in the hospital should be given armour when they use it. Although we're not the Sheriff Department our job is still dangerous and for some reason, people like to provoke & attack SAMS for no reason. Also sometimes we're called into "hot" areas where there's either just been a shoot out and are unclear of the situation, although there might be a police presence we still see it again necessary that we have armour.

Again although we are not the Sheriff Department, the job is still dangerous. We still need some sort of defence against these attacks, the fire extinguisher isn't really suitable for the SAMS in my eyes, so if we could at least have mace (spraycan) that'd be a huge help in these situations.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Good job Tyrone, I /megasupport this. For the ambulances we could simply have a garage or an underground parking like the Fire Brigade.

Mathers

Donator
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Good job Tyrone, I /megasupport this. For the ambulances we could simply have a garage or an underground parking like the Fire Brigade.
Me & Skypo done some hunting for Garages earlier. We've got our eye on one, and Skypo's going to sort that out.

Skypo

Silver Member
He's also speaking for me so i also /SUPPORT this.
This is just the beginning of a new SAMS >:]
(( post this in the private section first next time so the members can judge first before you post it to public ))

Status
Not open for further replies.