What's new

Denied Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

You need to remember that "during the day" needs to pertain to a specific timezone as we have players from all over. I for one am currently in night/morning transition as its 4 am. (-8)

Well since the server is located in the UK they are at school ect. since its 13:40 there. (or 12:40 im not sure)

Robin_Alterlis

Bronze Member
Yep, Indeed, My time zone is GMT +1 and mostly there are 0 admins online, Sometimes James_Little but he just kicks everybody for stupid/dumb things

Ian

Diamond Member
I have school, I have a Job, I have other shit to do than constantly sit on the server listening to constant Assistance asking "When will the DealerShip open?"
We have other things to be done, and we are trying our damn well best to get Admins on.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Also making a completely new topic saying something like "Need more admins" or .. I don't know, "Too many hackers, where are admins?" DOES NOT mean you're getting admin. In fact if you post that annoying shit You're not getting it period. And this may not be the case for some people, but it is for others. That's why I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.