What's new

Denied Suggestion,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
All right. I'll simply say this - Remove side job.

Make everything player to player exchanges, and only use markers for some jobs like where to find jobs etc, small jobs on the side for example fishing.

People are doing sidejobs more than anything else, and it's pushing away the role play.

(Not one of my detailed suggestions I know but hey)

Icy

Gold Member
I actually happen to agree.

And while you're at it, increase the paychecks and make faction pays bigger, and not necessarily paid out from the FBank.

People can still get cash, but they now have nothing other than RP to waste their time with.

/support

Decoy

Silver Member
/support.. I'm getting tired of seeing people not RPing and just doing side-jobs to buy businesses, houses and cars.. Thats all that some people do.. They don't RP for shit. There should be jobs that have to be RPed...

Bishop

Retired Admin
And this where our MAT run suggestion comes in Decoy, I'll send you the plans so you can make that map we were talking about

Decoy

Silver Member
Bishop said:
And this where our MAT run suggestion comes in Decoy, I'll send you the plans so you can make that map we were talking about
Sure.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Icy_Blight said:

And while you're at it, increase the paychecks and make faction pays bigger, and not necessarily paid out from the FBank.

People can still get cash, but they now have nothing other than RP to waste their time with.

/support

Really good suggestion guys. We're actually thinking of making the Economy COMPLETELY P2P eventually..

Decoy

Silver Member
Mick_Foley said:
Icy_Blight said:

/support

Really good suggestion guys. We're actually thinking of making the Economy COMPLETELY P2P eventually..
Good :D

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
/support, or you could do just each player has 1 side job to do. so they would really choose a real job..

Status
Not open for further replies.