What's new

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miha_Bogataj

Banned
I will tell you my sugestion. Why you dont make server for more people. At our time when it is 18.30 it server is full. It is happening at the moment

Miha Bogataj

Rosendo

Bronze Member
This is the 'Help' section, there is a suggestion section that this should be posted in.

Fleur

Retired Admin
^ Right, wrong section.
This has been suggested before and denied each time. Alot of people seem to think that the server's just fine as it is now.
There're alot of things to consider before taking a step like this too, as I'm sure RCRP's complex script can only hold so many - plus the issues with the host are still there.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
The suggestions section is locked for a reason I'm afriad and that is because they are considering the current suggestions that have been "accepted".

This suggestion has been mentioend before. The issue was that there was a lot of lag as it was, hence why we changed servers. The main reason for changing server is so we could add more slots, unfortunatley though there has just been more issues! But the server can't increase the slot amounts too much or there will just be more complaints of crashes and lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.