What's new

Denied [Suggestion]Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
A City Hall should be implemented in the server. It would feature the following:
-A guidebook that you can get with /pickguidebook and use with /guide.
This would provide info on important places on the server like the Sheriff Department, Hospital, etc. When you select one of the places, it will place a marker on the minimap.
The guide would also provide a short explanation on each sidejob and fulltime job when you select it.
The guide would be in other words a short tutorial which would remind or complete the one when you register
-A newspaper that you get with /picknewspaper and read with /newspaper. This newspaper would show all the news that happened during the week and would be written by News Reporters using their /notepad and then publish what they wrote with /pubishnotes. The newspaper could also include /adverts that stay for a given time depending on how much you pay. Like if you pay 10k, you advert would stay in the newspaper for a whole week etc.
-A billboard showing weelky events, information, /adverts and /fadverts.

Help me find out more things the City Hall could have and I will include them!

EDITED STUFF:
-You have to go to the town hall to /signcheck in front of a BOT ( Mayor ) at a red checkpoint/marker placed there.
-You pay your monthly or weekly house/business/car taxes with /paytaxes.
-You start the license route by typing /dmv in a red marker inside the town hall. You would then get a marker on your minimap telling you to proceed the the DMV center in Montgomery, get in a car and follow the route. Then you need to go back to the Town Hall to receive the license from the Mayor/DMV Inspector ( BOT ).

Waqqa

This could be merged with the paycheck code. People would need to go to a City Hall to pick up their payments. So, typing a command /signcheck
Code:
 in a checkpoint at the City Hall would get you informations about your paycheck. You'd also receive money, and respect from City Hall.

Skypo

Silver Member
Waqqa said:
This could be merged with the paycheck code. People would need to go to a City Hall to pick up their payments. So, typing a command /signcheck
Code:
 in a checkpoint at the City Hall would get you informations about your paycheck. You'd also receive money, and respect from City Hall.[/quote]
GREAT IDEA. Forces more RP i like it.

Belgier

Donator
/paytaxes

A tax you should pay every week or month, for owning a house and/or businessess, heck even cars.
If you don't pay it, your house/business will be buyable for other players and cars will be deleted.
This system would take care of people quitting the server but still occupying a house/business and would get rid of vehicles that are unused but cause lagg, like at the noob spawns.

Suggestion for the interior; the full ground floor of the "Planning Departement"

Co├â┬Ârdinates:
X=384.8086
Y=173.8049
Z=1008.3828
Interior 3

Icy

Gold Member
That interior is used by News Corp but it's fine, it's only the big main room that is accessible, the rest is blocked off by doors(dno if they can be opened). I like this idea A LOT, but it would have to be a custom building. I don't see any building fit for it at the moment.

Yurik Cherdenko

Icy_Blight said:
That interior is used by News Corp but it's fine, it's only the big main room that is accessible, the rest is blocked off by doors(dno if they can be opened). I like this idea A LOT, but it would have to be a custom building. I don't see any building fit for it at the moment.
Theres a town hall in fort carson

Status
Not open for further replies.