What's new

Denied Suggestion(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Kinda' rushing into these - If you need a more in depth explanation of what I mean, simply comment & I'll reply with what mean

• /togooc

I think this command should be available to all users not just donators. It can interfere with role playing, when you see a large block of OOC spam/complaints and so on.

• /signcheck

This should be the basic command for signing cheque. It's rather easy to miss a "signcheck" & you can't really recover the number of the cheque if it's been pushed up by pointless spam of /O etc, a simple /signcheck that signs all the checks you've recieved whilst online at that time.

Yass

Donator
Vladimir Radev said:
You should sign checks in some goverment office or bank
Honestly, no, it's just more pointless coding that needs to be done. What we have now is fine, though just regular /signcheck is just fine.

john_murray7

Banned
Thought it sums up with the new check if you miss it. Atleast you get more online bonus.
/togooc is a very good idea. Bit weird the script has /tognewbie but not /togooc

Akira

Bronze Member
Aleksei said:
Thought it sums up with the new check if you miss it. Atleast you get more online bonus.
/togooc is a very good idea. Bit weird the script has /tognewbie but not /togooc
It has /togooc too but It is just for donators.

Taras

Vladimir Radev wrote
You should sign checks in some goverment office or bank
Agree.
And command /togooc only for donators.
Command /tognewbie can use only newbies on server.Helpers can't do /tognewbie

Status
Not open for further replies.