What's new

Denied [Suggestion]Parking meters and tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
My idea is simple. A few parking meters are placed in every town of SA. To park in a LEGAL parking area, you need to buy a parking ticket and place it in the car so that the cops dont fine you.
Here's how it works:
I /park my car, /eoff, get out and find a parking meter. I type /buypticket at the "i" icon in front of the parking meter. Then the following shows up:
Parking Tickets
5 minutes parking-25$
10 minutes-40$
15 minutes-65$
30 minutes-120$
1 hour-1000$
Subscriber-10000$ + 100$/paycheck.
This will subscribe you to the parking ticket system so you will have a permanent parking ticket. When you select the "Subscriber" option, you would pay 10k and then pay 100$ at every paycheck ( 30 minutes ). If you're fed up with this, you can /unsubscribe.
I bought a 5 minute parking ticket with /buypticket and it goes to my inventory. Now, I have to put in in my car so the cops can check. I go in my car and type /putpticket. If a cop comes and wants to check you have a parking ticket allowing you to /park in that area, he can /checkpticket and then fine if no parking ticket is found.
I come back BEFORE 5 minutes to my car. I get inside and type /getpticket. Either the ticket automatically disappears, or it goes to my inventory and I can choose to /drop it.
OR
I come back to my car AFTER the 5 minutes have passed. No more ticket is there as it has expired ( disappeared ) so I have to buy a new one to extend the time or ILLEGALLY keep my car /park'ed there.
We can /checkpticket to see if the parking ticket we bought is till there.

NOTE: The prices I put can be changed/edited.

Please post your opinions and ideas/suggestions! It would be really cool to have this in the server.

UPDATED STUFF:
Of course all of the Emergency factions don't need to pay ONLY when they are responding to a call.

Jerome

/fullsupport
It's a realy good idea, bringing a lot rp to driving.

Icy

Gold Member
I like the idea but I honestly thing Alec should spend time on more important matters. This suggestion would require A LOT of work.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Din_Viesel said:
Noo way man... These prices are unreal.. 1k for hour
If you know how to read, I said that the prices COULd be CHANGED.

Status
Not open for further replies.