What's new

Denied Suggestion: Impound Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator

The above is a Map I'm working on for an Impound Lot, the position of it right now is in Las Venturas (Very near to the Quarry in Bone County)

As you can see from the image it is a work in progress, but before I make it perfect/do the interior etc.

Added:
  • Three Garages (Seen just infront of the large building)
  • Three Tow Trucks (Nearer to the front of the image)
  • Two Security gates + Three high "electric" fences

Opinions on this idea?

Icy

Gold Member
Sorry not on the acres. I'll nosupport that.

I'll think of a better place to put it. Hold on for a second.

Mathers

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
Sorry not on the acres. I'll nosupport that.

I'll think of a better place to put it. Hold on for a second.
There's no other place really big enough around Red/Bone County, unless it's done out in the desert.

Icy

Gold Member
The beer company thingy could be used. There are already those security booths. However there are a lot of kegs/trailers, don't know if that looks stupid.

Then there's this warehouse across the river of Blueberry. Fits perfectly in my opinion. Make underground entrances or something. And theres a large parking lot plus a fence.

And if we need one in Bone County, there's this place right next to Elite Trucking HQ. Could be made into a small one with an underground entrance.

I just think placing it on a farm field is really akward and malplaced. The best place is the warehouse, I think.

Fences/Gates and Security etc. can be added.

Mathers

Donator
I'll check out the warehouse - Although it looks rather cluttered with all the other objects in the way. I'll perhaps see about underground garages etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.