What's new

Denied Suggestion for housebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaspar

Donator
I suggest for housebills, like you have to pay $100 at every payday you're on. you pay this automatically if you /signcheck. Depends of the interior. If you have a huge house, then it costs more. if you have a caravan, you pay like $25. But if you have no house, then you don't have to pay. This suggest is a good RP.
Everyone can /support and /nonsupport [and why?] here.

-Kaspar-

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
The idea isn't that bad,and Yes,it's Rp,the thing is,we don't get enough money anyways(Some people didn't wanted to pay 10 $ to get through tolls,and what can i say about this then :p),so,
/nonsupport

Kaspar

Donator
Sponge_Bob said:
what about electricity thingy? and i want to sugest that you can /recharge in ur house.. and pay teh electricity :D

btw.. its kewl too so.. i think /support
I meant the electricity all the time, but also like water and all other staff.

Fox

Banned
There should be property Taxes, and the price should depend on the size of your house.

Kaspar

Donator
Aston said:
There should be property Taxes, and the price should depend on the size of your house.
Also read what I said. I told that if you have a bigger house, you must pay more and if you have a tiny caravan you pay less.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Fuck NO! I'm level 12 and i get like 350-450$ paycheck WTF? (yea yea i know,it depends on my faction,job,bla bla..Anyway i'm unemployed (BD member) and my job is arms dealer,and i would like to keep it that way..So,with this 400$ paycheck i can't afford to pay any bills...Unless we get higher paychecks,i
/NOSUPPORT this

BigMac

Donator
Darius_Smith said:
Fuck NO! I'm level 12 and i get like 350-450$ paycheck WTF? (yea yea i know,it depends on my faction,job,bla bla..Anyway i'm unemployed (BD member) and my job is arms dealer,and i would like to keep it that way..So,with this 400$ paycheck i can't afford to pay any bills...Unless we get higher paychecks,i
/NOSUPPORT this
Lol i get like 565$ or more and i'm level 5, I Also The idea, it will make the house system with a more RPing Look./SUPPORT

Kaspar

Donator
Chris_McDonald said:
Darius_Smith said:
/NOSUPPORT this
Lol i get like 565$ or more and i'm level 5, I Also The idea, it will make the house system with a more RPing Look./SUPPORT
Also vote in [Poll] for 'Yes' then.

Alec

Retired Admin
There are more yays than nays.

How about for every business you own, a fee is charged based on Tax, Insurance, Re-Stocking etc. $100 per bizz.
You should also pay a general "house bill" $50 for insurance, energy bills etc.
Car Insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.