What's new

Denied [Suggestion]Batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I don't think lithium batteries were popular or even created in the 90's.
My suggestion: Instead of having to /recharge your phone, you can buy a set of 16 batteries at an Electronic Shop.
Also, it would be more RP if the radio and GPS worked on batteries too.
Phone requires 2 batteries, radio 4 and GPS 4 too.
Positive side: More income for the Electronic Stores, reduces travels to and from the store to /recharge.

EDIT: Forgot the watch, it would run on a single battery.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yeah car adapter kits can be purchased. They wouldnt work on shitty cars like the Walton or Clover.

Skypo

Silver Member
Crusty said:
Yeah car adapter kits can be purchased. They wouldnt work on shitty cars like the Walton or Clover.
Batteries for the Radio's seems cool but for NON Government civilians ONLY. Since im not in the mooth to walk into a Electronic Store while responding to buy some freaking batteries for my fucking radio?! And the EMS, PD and FD always use long period batteries so lets leave the Government radio's alone.
It will piss me off if Government factions have to do this shit too..

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yeah,the radios for government factions still use batteries but they last MUCH longer than the normal ones.

Skypo

Silver Member
Crusty said:
Yeah,the radios for government factions still use batteries but they last MUCH longer than the normal ones.
Right.. Longer is probably like 2 hours? -_- i still dont support this if you are aiming to get this implented for Government factions since it will still take some important time. Say: You are a cop right? You're chasing a suspect on foot and having radio contact and suddently the battery dies? Dude wtf? I would get fucking pissed :l

Taras

Batteries for radio and GPS is good.Its add on server more RP.
Crusty wrote
Yeah,the radios for government factions still use batteries but they last MUCH longer than the normal ones
Agree.But how much time batteri will work?

Crusty

Platinum Member
1 week if you DON'T use at all.
2-3 days if you use your radio like the SAMS. ie ALOT =P
3-5 days if you use it like the SAST. ie nnt much since we mainly use TS as the IC radio.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Uhh...
Stop posting suggestions like this man..FFS-Batteries-there is already /recharge and we're happy with it.
Come on..This is just a tiny (kinda) useless thing man..you're just giving Alec an additional work for this useless ideas(at least that's what i mean-and btw,it will bring more RP but it won't be like:"OMFG Batteries,COOL WHAAA i love this server..)
But i won't be the black sheep in the tribe,if everyone likes it,then ok.
/HALFSupport

Skypo

Silver Member
Crusty said:
1 week if you DON'T use at all.
2-3 days if you use your radio like the SAMS. ie ALOT =P
3-5 days if you use it like the SAST. ie nnt much since we mainly use TS as the IC radio.
I still half-support since im really not in for giving away time before my duty to "recharge" my fucking radio. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.