Lou_Park

Bronze Member
Ok so i have some sugestions for you guys:
A)Tazer time:30 seconds
B)Cuff-you CANNOT enter a vehicle as a DRIVER
c)/fix with delay time
d)Car starter delay
e)more auto RP for car start
f)put a * in front of /eoff command it can be tricked with /me stops the engine...
For example a nub will not do /eoff and type /me stops the engine. and will say on my screen :Nub_Player stops the engine so you cant be shure if they stop or not.With the * in front they will type /eoff and on my screen will appear:*Nub_Player stops the engine.
Arguments:
A)Tazer time :30 seconds right now our tazer time is @10 seconds witch IS NOT enough... in real life a guy stays tazed for 5-6 minutes till he starts feeling his mussles again.
B)Cannot drive a car in /cuff
In real life with the cuffs on you CANNOT swich the gears and drive the steering wheel also with your cuffs on its just too large gap between those 2 and you may ((90% shure)) crash!
c)/fix with delay time:I suggest that fixing a vehicle should be with /eoff and a 15 second delay because i saw in a chase that the ones who i am chasing they /fix whyle i chase them! its a unfair advantage....
Same goes for nitrous oxide...
d)Car starter delay :
Its obious why....
A example im chasing on foot a guy he gets into a car and /eon and the car doesnt start in that attempt so he tries again after 1 second... what does his have fast turning miraculous key? Ima discuss this at the next point.So between fails let like 5 seconds delay or even more
e)More Rp for car starting:In real life ((skiping the opening door rp and balh balh that most people dont do it...)) When you enter a car you do not have a miraculous key that will 100% fit into the car ignition system and starts the car
so i suggest when people do /eon should be 2 ways of auto /me
1 way((civil car)) /me rips off the ignition cover 2 secs delay;/me rips the ignition whires and touches the ignition whires 2seconds delay and the car may or maynot start
2 way((owned car))/me puts the key into ignition 2second delay /me attempts to start the car 2secs delay and the car starts/fails

f)put a * in front of /eoff command it can be tricked with /me stops the engine...
For example a nub will not do /eoff and type /me stops the engine. and will say on my screen :Nub_Player stops the engine so you cant be shure if they stop or not.With the * in front they will type /eoff and on my screen will appear:*Nub_Player stops the engine.

/support or /unsupport

PS:I know this was discussed with the tazer but i brought arguments into my thread!

Nikita_Cherdenko

I read it all, it was all minor suggestions which really wouldn't affect or improve gameplay much/at all.

Icy

Gold Member
Don't be so negative.

I read it, most seems good.

But /cuff should freeze you.

Akira

Bronze Member
That's some nice ideas.

I also think alec should totally freeze /cuff (You can take the /cuff from the original godfather mod.) Since when we taze then cuff, after taze effects go away they get unstuck and just run away... (There are cuff exploiters.... )

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
/cuff shouldnt be freezed in real life when you are cuffed you can run away from the officer but you get more jail for that i want the idea not car driving... no not running yu can run..but YOU CANT DRIVE
and btw when you are cuffed you can just walk or at the max just jog not run like a maniac tapping space like a man having rabies.

Icy

Gold Member
Lou_Park said:
/cuff shouldnt be freezed in real life when you are cuffed you can run away from the officer but you get more jail for that i want the idea not car driving... no not running yu can run..but YOU CANT DRIVE
and btw when you are cuffed you can just walk or at the max just jog not run like a maniac tapping space like a man having rabies.
You heard of cuffing legs? It's doable. Or even cuffing to objects.

Also, it should be impossible to pull out a weapon or even punch while cuffed. It isn't currently.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
Lou_Park said:
You heard of cuffing legs? It's doable. Or even cuffing to objects.

Also, it should be impossible to pull out a weapon or even punch while cuffed. It isn't currently.
Meh, surprise butt seckzzzzzzzzzz works.
Now with no jokings, you should be freezed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.