Not open for further replies.

Topaz

Donator
Your master account: julian12it
Your character: Vincent_Colombo
Their name(s): Anthony_Strkyer
Offense: DM
Re-count of situation/description:
Their was an event that occurred around 10 pm (-5 EST 6/27/2014) and I had died from the event and had to go to the hospital. I had crashed inside the hospital so I only had 15 HP, I was told by Tommy to rp my injuries and I explained to him that I had crashed inside the hospital and was heading over to refill my health. Once I was talking to Tommy and a random man came and punched forcing me into "Badly Injured" stance. I was then on the floor and Anthony came along and punched me like 2-3 times until I died. In the chat I even said "Then this guy comes and dmed me" referring to the previous who got me into the stance.
Witnesses: Tommy_DuVall (Stranger_1118) (http://i.imgur.com/NRZ84Gg.jpg)
Evidence: (http://i.imgur.com/zUz5ObK.jpg)
Additional information: (http://i.imgur.com/ZHPyLAg.jpg) He's a level one going around messing with people's RP or OOC problems.
Other Comments: N/A

Leftover_Crack

Donator
Re: Complaint on Anthony_Strkyer

I'm Tommy. I witnessed this event and my story is the exact same. After the event he was low on health, and I mentioned it to him and asked if he was going to RP it. He said it was from the event, which makes sense because it happened to a lot of people on that event.

Guy comes up and brawls him right there, killing him, then runs off.

Irrelevantly, I've seen this guy before. He jumps into random people's cars and there's a lot of OOC tomfoolery. I'm not sure if it's meant as OOC or if it's just general bad RP skills, but he needs a stern talkin' to.

That is all from me.

AStryker

Donator

Dear forum user, Topaz

I believe you're lacking evidence here, everyone was punching everyone including yourself. I don't have anything to show but I believe YOU'RE the one who hit my character first a few times so I kept hitting you. Plus we were both still in the event I believe, wasn't this at the half time when they were making a stay on the plane #2 because the first one failed? Anyways if I did any wrong I apologize and it will NOT happen in the future, I honestly can hardly remember the situation but I've been playing SA:MP for over two years and that story that you described isn't like my personality at all. I joined here to help players not to break rules and act like an idiot, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong IF I even did but it just doesn't sound like me. I also came into this server with the goal of having a clean administrative record which is currently clean and I'm very pleased so if I did anything I will personally refund you or whatever the case and I will be NEVER doing whatever I did before, if I even did this. I thought we were just joking around considering you punched my a few times yourself.

As you can see by the photo you sent in my health was depleted as well indicting that you had punched my character a few times. Considering we were all given health after the even (maybe not you but I was I believe like I said it's hard to recall the situation)
qjAGP6j.png

Like I said I don't remember clearly but I would never intentionally try to DM you and I do formally apologize for even the time you took to make this complaint on me. I know you IG and I know you're a great addition to the community and I'm sorry if I offended or hurt you in anyway, please let me know if I did and I will personally refund you because this isn't like me as I said. I really just want to keep a clean administrative record. Thanks! -AStryker

Topaz

Donator

Your statement is invalid, a single punch does more due to the damage that is modified on this server. If everyone was healed I would've had 100 hp then sent to the hospital. Please stop sending me apology letters and deal with the consequences. You came to the server with a bad intention.

AStryker

Donator

Topaz said:
Your statement is invalid, a single punch does more due to the damage that is modified on this server. If everyone was healed I would've had 100 hp then sent to the hospital. Please stop sending me apology letters and deal with the consequences. You came to the server with a bad intention.

I tried to be nice and professional is all, well I know I didn't punch you for no reason, you must have been messing about and hitting myself. So I'll see what the administrators of RC-RP decide considering the're reasonable people. I contacted you via PM to try to resolve our issue with a refund because at this point I don't care who is wrong and who is right, I wanted to simply end it and not get my administrative record touched but I guess not. By the why you've got inefficient evidence because there's no photo of me hitting you. Thank you RCRP Staff.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin

8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Date ban
Length: 14 days
Reason/Details: Death-matching another player is strictly forbidden, you also OOC lied, saying "so I kept hitting you", "well I know I didn't punch you for no reason" and then "By the why you've got inefficient evidence because there's no photo of me hitting you." - you basically admitted, then accused him for lack of evidence, when you actually have none of him hitting you.

I will put this complaint on hold, since I believe he has changed his name. Found you eventually, you actually changed your name, probably to avoid the punishment, which makes it more clearly that it's deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.