What's new

Denied SU and Wanted (Cops)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

One thing I've noticed that is a pain in the ass is when you /su someone, you don't have to give a reason as to why. You just do. So any other cops that come on see this guy's wanted level and go "obviously not some dick cop with a vengeance trying to give this guy grief, I'm gonna assfuck him now" without knowing why hes wanted in the first place. Often times players don't know what they've done wrong and I get spammed with PMs asking why.

I suggest putting in the requirement of /su [id] [reason]. Its much better that way.

Also, you can do /cases whenever you want, but for some reason you have to be at a computer terminal in order to use /wanted.

I don't see why an officer can't just radio back to HQ and have the operator tell him who is wanted, or ask his fellow law enforcers who is wanted, or even check the MDC that is included in every police vehicle (apart from motorbikes) and most taxis and service vehicles. Thats essentially what /wanted is, so make it accessible everywhere, or at least in a vehicle/to cops with a radio.

craig_jizzy

/support your right too many noobs trying to figure out what they did. (and i always end up right next to them.)

Yass

Donator
The /su idea seems cool, though could we remove the thing that says how bad the crime was? On Outernet I found it annoying as fuck having to type that as well.

Only bad thing is, I kind of like the current system since we can just /su [ID] [level] it's much faster.

Fox

Banned
I've seen this in a few other servers. It's a good idea.

Support

Crabpuss

You cant use /wanted on the HPV or anywhere you're randomly standing

Status
Not open for further replies.