What's new

Still cant change the email to my main acc (Wrong email on sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccend

I get an error every time I attempt to change my sign up email. Also I can't just ask to have multiple accounts on one IP because I couldn't even recover my email in the first place to Raise a support Ticket.

Zlatis

Silver Member
Once you type the email you want to use for your account here:
Screenshot_20210511_183108.jpg
Click save, and reconfirm the email. If you have any errors after this, please let me know what the error says. Also, something I can recommend is using a different browser or your phone device

Reccend

Once you type the email you want to use for your account here:
View attachment 149694
Click save, and reconfirm the email. If you have any errors after this, please let me know what the error says. Also, something I can recommend is using a different browser or your phone device
I'll try all of these and let you know what worked! Thanks!

Zlatis

Silver Member
Hello, did you get any results from the aforementioned solutions?

Zlatis

Silver Member
All I could think of is clear your browser cookies and cache. If this does not work, you will have to wait for a response from an admin.

Reccend

All I could think of is clear your browser cookies and cache. If this does not work, you will have to wait for a response from an admin.
It seem as tho i need to be allowed multiple accs or someone may need to change it from the system because i cant change it at all.

Zlatis

Silver Member
I will inform admins about your situation, they will take it from here.

alien

Retired Admin
Hey Reccend, if this is still an issue, can you send me a forum PM telling me what e-mail address you used that you're looking to change? I can get this sorted out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.