• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stewart's guide to more Rp Advert's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP Adverts

Alright, first, what do you want to advertise about?

GUNS

Most popular disguise for guns is "toys" heres how a toys ad could look.
Selling toys for big boys
Now to be honest, which "big boys" play with toys? lol (Now don't answer "I DO IDOO!!!!" because it's not even funny) It's time for some more classy ads.

Be creative!
The funnier/cool your ad is, the more attention it attracts, but for god sake do NOT use -------><----- or such things, it ruins your ad (really, it does.)
A more creative ad could look something like Los Santos Zoo is selling sparrows and eagles = snipers and deagles.
Now, it's time for you to make you own version of an ad! The more unique yours is, the more attention it will attract! Or maybe this one? Los Santos Zoo is selling eagles with the finest feathers you can get! feathers = bullets.

Drugs

Now don't you think "candy" is getting a little old?
The answer is YES! It IS old.
Now as I mentioned before, make you AD unique!
Here's one "kewl" ad- Is your life booring? You need a flash, with PARTYPOWDER!
now, if everyone used that ad, it wouldnt be fun anymore, so try to come up with your own.
Think about what effects the drugs have, here's another one I'm dreaming in pink, are you!? if not, take Dr.lol's dreampill!
Now don't use "Dr.Lol's" replace it with whatever you'd like.

Hitman

Pestkiller, bug-exterminator, problem solver, is all getting old.
Now, you need something unique.
Emilio's cleaning services, cleaning whatever you want. Now thats one classy ad!

Trading/selling/buying properties

* Lvls are always OOCLY, keep them inside brackets (( ))
* Don't use "4mil" use 4.000.000 (more RPly correct)
* If you're selling your car, try to use "real" car names, ex. "Selling my Ford GT((Bullet)), SMS me with offers"

Guidelines for general adverts.

* Never use smileys.
* Never use "--->" and such things
* Never EVER, say something without it's 'codename' ex. Don't say. "IM SELLING GUNS!!!" would you advertise in a newspaper that you're selling illegal guns, IRL? Don't think so. (No stupid answers please.)
* Make you AD unique, don't just use "candy" or "toys"

Good luck & have fun.
- Emilio.

IG Faction
Civilian
Willis Stewart said:
I didnt... I copied from another forums.
Then why are you calling it "Stewarts guide to more RP Adverts"? Stop taking credits for something you haven't written yourself.

1Marc

Silver Member
Willis Stewart said:
* If you're selling your car, try to use "real" car names, ex. "Selling my Ford GT((Bullet)), SMS me with offers"
I got kicked for this real car names lol... i adverted and said, Selling "89's Elegy Skyline" Got kicked lol..

IG Faction
Civilian
Re-name it, and don't take credits for something you haven't done yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.