Steve_Sutton Un Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve S

IC Name: Steve_Sutton
IC Level: 5
Admin who banned you: Ian_Burns
Reason for ban: EXTREME DM
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): no i did kill people but i stoped
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yes
Other comments: i like to play on this server and i just wanna play again i just got a house in vinewood

Yass

Donator
I can see why he banned you, honestly you had it coming.

Reminds of me yesterday where I was speccing you and a friend of yours once, you drove up to the fishing spot, there was someone there buying bait/equipment, you got out with your friend and start yelling shit like "MEXICAN!" "SPIC!" And then you took out your shotgun, obviously you wanted a fight/some reason to kill someone. The policed arrived and you get back into your truck and speed off, leading them on a massive fuckin chase, and you used the cuff bug to start to run away while still cuffed, I was speccing you, uncuffed, tazed and re cuffed.

One of the many incidents I've seen from you, and there was the five million reports I've gotten about you and Bob_Sutton for DMing.

Steve S

Yass said:
Nice double post, and I think some people may find that hard to believe.
listen man you dont gotta be an ass i think i have a right to a second chance

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Steve S said:
Yass said:
I think people like you doesnt deserve it, trying to get a reason to kill me, more than fucking 5 times

Tommy

Well... Ian does do a little ban abouse , but , he IS the Admin , so it is your word against his , and I am also with him , sry , but I say , NO , you DO NOT GET UNBANNED!!!!! :!: :arrow:

Michael_Corner

Steve S said:
Yass said:
Nope, you don't.

You may think you do, but we are all against it. Now, buh-bye!

Yurik Cherdenko

Steve S said:
i dont wanna dm any mroe i just wanna rp .......
You fuckin fail at rp. Infact you fail even worse at dm, i managed to take out you and your faggy brother while you tried to kill me and you cried like a little bitch i loled so hard :p WAAA I LOST MY AK U R SO DED!

Also ban his brother as well or wteva Bob Sutton

Steve S

Yurik Cherdenko said:
Steve S said:
i dont wanna dm any mroe i just wanna rp .......
You fuckin fail at rp. Infact you fail even worse at dm, i managed to take out you and your faggy brother while you tried to kill me and you cried like a little bitch i loled so hard :p WAAA I LOST MY AK U R SO DED!

Also ban his brother as well or wteva Bob Sutton
I never had aak 47 in a long time and never killed you your thinking of bob sutton

Status
Not open for further replies.