What's new

Starting a trailer bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Retired Admin
Oh I have an idea:
You can legally run a business from your home address in real-life. Why don't you roleplay getting that paperwork done, then apply for the license?

@Government peeps:
There are really a limited amount of bars available in-game. For people trying to start a business, without having access to a "business", this should be considered.

Manu

Retired Admin
Where's the edit button? I accidentally posted already :mad:
Continuing from above:
-The government could inspect the residence and see if the interior/furnishing is up to standard (just like marijuana dispenseries used to be checked) and if it's valid, it can be granted.

60oz

Helper
Oh I have an idea:
You can legally run a business from your home address in real-life. Why don't you roleplay getting that paperwork done, then apply for the license?

@Government peeps:
There are really a limited amount of bars available in-game. For people trying to start a business, without having access to a "business", this should be considered.
Makes sense.

mark

Administrator
With me leading the licensing department. I'll lock this thread and archive it, although I will read through each post and takes people's suggestions that they have towards the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.