Stalking Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Donator
IG Name
Dominic
Hello Fellow RP'ers! Basically I want to go over a stalking tutorial, as I feel that I have been doing it a whole bunch lately... Recently, since I was banned for Five hours, I though I would do something with my life!

Step 1:
Okay, so you really really really, hate someone IC'ly... You want them dead at all costs, but there's a bunch of Cops around... So what do you do? You follow him, you watch his moves from a distance, following his movements, making sure, you aren't caught... Once the time is right, you strike... You can do what you want from there, either shooting him straight up, stabbing him, kidnapping... Or just plain making him run off the road, killing himself... Basically here are some things that will benefit you're doubt when doing this...

-Make sure no Police Officers are near you.
-Run in packs, teamwork is the key to success...(Preferably in multiple cars, in case someone wrecks)
-It would be good to be Armed, any weapon will do. (This gives you a higher chance of success, and you can defend against the cops, if something gets fishy)
-Identify his plate if you ever get the chance, like if he goes into an Interior (You may not be able to do anything with it, but you could RP'ly run the plate)
-Try to get a fast car! You can make a quick get-a-way, and keep up with your Victim. (Sultans, Sentinels, Buffalo's, etc.)
-If you know the guy's name, get his phone, and find his address, make sure you know as much information, as you possible could about him... (This can help with some MG, and help you, if you lose him)
-When stalking; stay at least 6-7 Car lengths back, if speed increases, close the gap, he already knows your there... (The more pressure upon him, makes him look in his mirror, crashing his car)
-If he drives like a fuck, and goes through tree's 9/10 he is lucky, do stay on the roads and follow... (You'll just end up, wrecking yourself)
-Make sure everyone's car has a nice full tank, and make sure your fuelcan is full too. (Comes in handy, trust me.)
-Carry a briefcase, just in case you need to store some guns, or fingers... (You chose)
-RP'ing a knife, is very good, but if you have one, even better. (You can Kill in one hit with them)
-Make sure, you're phones are off, cops may already know your following, and try to get a location.
-If you have a buddy in you're car, disable the vehicle... You can stop them quickly, and put OOC fear in him... (Do this at a good time, not in fucking Monty.)
-If he heads into town, try to double back, and stay a step ahead... Towns are heavily populated, and people might notice, if he starts shouting for help.
-Head over to the repair garage, and put some NOS on your car. (You honestly never know)
-If you want, you can RP tranquilizer bullets in your gun, to take him down quickly... (Useful for unarmed people)
-Always have your buddy looking out, never make two of you not looking for Cops etc... (It may sounds dumb, but trust me, it comes in handy, and could just save your life)

To be honest with you guys, this runs over in my head, over, and over, and over again, whilst i'm either stalking someone or killing some of them... Its basically a little checklist I give myself, and then view the available options to see if I have that available... Like for example... Not everyone is going to have a partner, so some of the factors on the list are going to be Eliminated... Like the disabling the car, keeping a lookout, etc... It is just a bit more pressure on yourself, to ensure that something will be done. I know basically everyone has stalked someone at one point, so next time, why not take these into account?

Let me know what you guys think, I will add anything I feel that I forgot...

Morenos

Silver Member
IG Name
The Nine
IG Faction
Ancelotti Family
Hmm, that could be useful. Nice advices and well made.

IG Name
X
IG Faction
Classified
Camhack is probably the best "feature" to use for stalking, if permitted. ;)

IG Name
R.I.P KEANDRE MARTELL
IG Faction
BLUFF DRIVE BAD BOY
Isn't using the knife to kill in one hit not allowed unless fully role played though, thus your victim escaping before you type a /me?

Status
Not open for further replies.