What's new

Denied Spraycan for spraying cars + you have to pay for spraying + edit /fix command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaspar

Donator
I suggest to have spraycans for the use of spraying cars. The spraycans would be for sale in the garage you use for spraying (example: the PC mod shop which ain't used anymore). It would be nice if we couldn't hold it, 'cause people would abuse it to kill someone. Like having a special garage for spraying. You drive in the garage with your vehicle and a spraycan in your inventory.
then the process (150 seconds).
/me gets out of the car.
/me covers the windows of the car with fabric.
/me takes a mask from the table and puts it on. ((to avoid the paint smell))
/me takes out his spraycan.

((Now you can choose the paintjob))

/me starts spraying his car with a spraycan.
/do The paintjob is done.
/me takes his mask off.
/me gets in his car and drives away.

Prices of spraying:

Spraying the car with one color: $100
Spraying the car with two colors(the cars which can have 2 colors[example: Phoenix.]): $150
Any kind of paintjob (paintjob1/paintjob2/paintjob3): $200

Price for the spraycan in the garage (it's better if you could buy it from the garage, otherwise you gotta pay like $100 for generalshop enterfee.)

A good price would be $25 and you have the item in your inventory: Spraycan(x2). cause you can't spray like 50 times with the same spraycan and also it would be good if we cant have more than Spraycan(x4) in our inventory. So it would be 2 spraycans. You can't have like 25 spraycans at the same time to spray your car for next 50 times.

Edit /fix command.:

Edit it to something like this:

(/fix'ing process: 150 minutes[That would make people to drive more RP.])
you are in your vehicle and you type: /fix. Now the commands:

/me gets out of his car. [You come out of your car.]
/me gets under his car and starts fixing it. [Anim: /fixcar]
/do *The car has been fixed*
/me gets back into his car.

If you are not a mechanic and you still attempt to /fix your car:

/me gets out of his car. [You come out of your car.]
/me gets under his car and starts fixing it. [Anim: /fixcar]
/me has failed to fix his car.
/me gets back into his car.
If you turn your vehicle's engine on/If the engine was on before:
/do *A loud bang was heard as the [Name of your vehicle] comes to a dead stop*

These commands are only for cars. You can post a reply here if you have some good suggests for bikes/boats/copters/planes

And remove /paintjob and /spray commands (that's also because people are not RPing these commands, they just /spray when they are driving). You also have to be mechanic to complete this spray, otherwise you fail with spraying and you will have to take this to pay 'n' spray to fix it.

If you vote for 'No' in the [Poll] then post a reply and tell us why it's a bad idea?

Correct my spelling in commands if something is wrong.

Have a nice RolePlaying, -Kaspar-

Icy

Gold Member
Instead of the weapon "spraycan",

make it an inventory item, like "Car paint (x50)" and one would be detracted per respray, 2 for multicolor sprays.

Would cost like 50$ for 1-3 cans of carpaint in general stores. And of course there would still be the 100$ fee, maybe from using the garage?

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Icy_Blight said:
Instead of the weapon "spraycan",

make it an inventory item, like "Car paint (x50)" and one would be detracted per respray, 2 for multicolor sprays.

Would cost like 50$ for 1-3 cans of carpaint in general stores. And of course there would still be the 100$ fee, maybe from using the garage?
/agree to that

Otherwise I see abusing incoming.

Greez,
Major Mugel

Alec

Retired Admin
Any idea of where this garage will be?
The one in Palomino Creek could be used for Spraying.

Icy

Gold Member
Alec said:
Here's an idea.

At every Pay'N'Spray there would be an icon outside, or you should just be able to type /spraycar.

You and your vehicle would spawn in a seperate virtualworld of the bomb shop interior,

Code:
Interior world 0
In there, you can respray the vehicle. Enterfee would be 100$.

What you think?

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Great idea.No matter what will be the the final solution,they are all cool.I really can't decide what's the best.Anyway
/support

Crusty

Platinum Member
/support.

Maybe get a spraycan when you spawn in the garage and it gets deleted when you come out?

Kaspar

Donator
Crusty said:
/support.

Maybe get a spraycan when you spawn in the garage and it gets deleted when you come out?
Hmm... I like more Icy's suggest to have it in your inventory like: Spraycan (x[Amount you could spray more]) example: Spraycan (x2), cause you cant spray like 50 times with one spraycan like Icy said. The price of spraycan would be like $25 (normal price IRL)

Kaspar

Donator
Alec said:
Yea' that would be good, cause PC is not used by people now and making the only spray garage there would be nice, also scripting a new garage to somewhere else would be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.