What's new

Denied Special unban app moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I have noticed something that not many of us agree with. Almost everyone who posts an unban application is unbanned. A lot of the times they are banned for a reason, and then they come back and do the same exact thing.
MY solution to this major problem, is that we re-vamp out unban application, to make it "Noob-proof", and have specially chosen members that have the soul responsibility to monitor unban application, and determine wether the person has learned their lesson or not. This would save Alec the work of looking over the whole application, as he can check the topic names to see if it has been accepted or not. (Ex: [Denied] Mick Foley's Unban Application. )
In conclusion, I think we can all agree that this method can indeed help us a little bit at least.

Feel free to post your thoughts below.

-Mick-

Fox

Banned
Yeah, and it hopefully will stop people from flaming the unban apps.

Yurik Cherdenko

Aston said:
Yeah, and it hopefully will stop people from flaming the unban apps.
Flaming the unban apps shows the public opinion of the server on the person trying to get unbanned. Imo its a good thing

Ian

Diamond Member
I think "Flaming someone" and expressing "Honest Opinion" is very different, as all I see in fucking UnBan apps is constant flaming like "GO STAY BANNED FAG" (Like off of James Little App) and thus just pissing off players...

So in honesty, to those who like to stir shit, your just a asshole.

Michael_Corner

I agree to this, I know many of the server's douchebag to have dealt personally with them.

If you do not mind, I propose myself to monitor those ban appeals.

Joshy

Michael_Corner said:
I agree to this, I know many of the server's douchebag to have dealt personally with them.

If you do not mind, I propose myself to monitor those ban appeals.
I think Alec would prefer an admin, sorry.

Belgier

Donator
Consider taking someone in the team that plays a lot on the server and is not an admin. (just one)
Sometimes they have nearer contact with the players theirselves and therefor they can have a good eye for/of justice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.