What's new

Soup

Eric_Smith

One big happy hello to you all !

Since joining the server 2 day's ago I haven't really been able to stop playing. Its an addiction that has stolen my sleeping pattern, and social life. :roll: I imagine that I shall be here for a very long time indeed. Anywhoo's my name is Paul, I'm 24 years old from the United Kingdom. I spend most of my day dossing around, trying not to get so bored that death becomes a viable option of entertainment.

^---- I've got a very dry sense of humor, which can sometimes find offense. My favorite comedian is Frankie Boyle, If you ain't seen his standup then check him out :thumbup: I hope to meet some of you IC and OOC on TS and In Game, as I shall be frequenting all areas.

My nutshell biography is complete, thanks for reading !

:cigar:

Oldi

Platinum Member
Welcome to RC-RP fella'. Enjoy your stay!

Robert

Retired Admin
Lol, you'll fit in fine here, as long as you be nice to the fellers. If you have any questions, drop an Admin or a Helper(or someone with a high post count) a pm! They will help you a bunch. Welcome to RC:RP!

Eric_Smith

Thank's for the welcome, and taking the time to read my intro. I tend not to make a habit of annoying people ^_^, If I make a mistake in-game it'll be down to either being high or tired, rather than being an a-hole.

Robert

Retired Admin
Eric_Smith said:
Thank's for the welcome, and taking the time to read my intro. I tend not to make a habit of annoying people ^_^, If I make a mistake in-game it'll be down to either being high or tired, rather than being an a-hole.

Lol, if you get high lots, look for the official "Red County Weed Topic" forgot the name, but lots o' people post there. Again, welcome to swagville, population everyone who likes it.