What's new

Sound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannas

Silver Member
I can barely hear anything in GTA despite my volume being on max settings.
Other games are working fine except for San Andreas.

Tosjerry

Hello guys! Am new here.
Please I need someone to guide me on where to find mod cars that have been installed With Alci's IMG Editor in my GTA San Andreas... . I couldn't see them but I found the mod weapons I did by typing Thug weapons cheat code. I am using PC.
Or better still, if you have the tutorial on how to see them, plz tell me or if you are on WhatsApp, drop your WhatsApp number or you can DM me on REMOVED.
That's my WhatsApp number, please guys help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Limitless

Retired Admin
Hello guys! Am new here.
Please I need someone to guide me on where to find mod cars that have been installed With Alci's IMG Editor in my GTA San Andreas... . I couldn't see them but I found the mod weapons I did by typing Thug weapons cheat code. I am using PC.
Or better still, if you have the tutorial on how to see them, plz tell me or if you are on WhatsApp, drop your WhatsApp number or you can DM me on REMOVED.
That's my WhatsApp number, please guys help me.

You are either very sus, or have not heard you should not leave your phone number in the open online like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tosjerry

Jeez!!
I am extremely sorry, please pardon me for that, it won't happen again.

Tosjerry

Please Limitless, do you know how I can delete the post and I should repost another by removing the mobile number.
But I am so sorry, please, I want you all to forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.